The SEGA Dreamcast 15th Anniversary/ appreciation thread

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I had a dreamcast emulator running on my PC before I formatted it. I gotta get that back up and running.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I miss this system so much brehs. So many classics from the jump: NBA/NFL and NHL 2K series, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis, Powerstone 2, even Dino Crisis, Metropolitan Street Racer (now Project Gotham), Jet Set radio, SHENMUE :wow: That damn Tamagotchi ripoff memory card even kept me busy :hug:

I can't lie though, the reason I was able to get it was because I told my Mom she wouldn't have to buy me any games as the reindeer pirated disc had released. I was part of it's demise :to: :sadcam:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I just want a HD release to Skies of Arcadia. :wow:

256px-ArcadiaDC.png

Fixed

Greatest RPG I never beat:sadcam:

So many places to discover/explore

Ship Battles:blessed:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I remember using that long ass wire, connecting it to my phone line, and going in on some 56k nba 2k :ohhh: Just the free trial of 30 days tho. I remember getting that work from some dude as the Kings, making fadaway threes in the corner with Vlade Divac and shyt:sadcam:

And as others have posted, dreamcast had all the fighting games. 3rd Strike, Marvel 2, Capcom vs SNK. Crazy how we used to play those on that ass controller.

And of course, Shenmue. If you play that game today, it still holds up graphically.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I remember using that long ass wire, connecting it to my phone line, and going in on some 56k nba 2k :ohhh: Just the free trial of 30 days tho. I remember getting that work from some dude as the Kings, making fadaway threes in the corner with Vlade Divac and shyt:sadcam:

And as others have posted, dreamcast had all the fighting games. 3rd Strike, Marvel 2, Capcom vs SNK. Crazy how we used to play those on that ass controller.

And of course, Shenmue. If you play that game today, it still holds up graphically.

also would let you download save files.

got all the characters/colors unlocked in marvel vs capcom 2 :ohlawd:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
It was an incredible system, fighting game heaven. Capcom's fukking retarded for not making a Power Stone 3 - too many stories about part 2.

And all of us (YOU TOO) had the DC loader. We didn't deserve the Dreamcast:sadcam: