The Secret to good Chinese Food: Look for 3.5 Star rating

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I remember going into a chinese place when they were slow and a lot of the staff was on break and all the food they were eating looked so good and fresh and none of it was on the menu. Only serving the high fat, high calorie fried shyt to Americans. The chinese playing the long game:sadcam:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I remember going into a chinese place when they were slow and a lot of the staff was on break and all the food they were eating looked so good and fresh and none of it was on the menu. Only serving the high fat, high calorie fried shyt to Americans. The chinese playing the long game:sadcam:
U better watch a kung-fu movie or two and pic the authentic shyt..stop getting fried wings

LongLiveDET

Log Off and Touch Grass
Daps
That seems to the the case with chefs of any food. I took my wife to Nice on our anniversary and the chef at the restaurant was was top notch but rude as fukk.
Accurate AF. Also the chef has to be ethnic in some way.

True story, GF and I went out to eat at
Seasons 52. As soon as the waiter gets our orders in, we look to the kitchen and see no black ppl cooking. Busboy breh walks past our table and goes "aye don't get the mac and cheese :sas1:"

Food was MID AF, always check the kitchen

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The good chinese spots basically will have the shyttiest service. Waiters dont give a fukk, take your order, bring you water if you're lucky, and hand you a check once your food comes. Then get the fukk out.