The Secret to good Chinese Food: Look for 3.5 Star rating

Daps
They opened up a new Jamaican spot around the way and I checked the reviews and everyone kept saying how great their service was. I knew the food had to be beyond trash because there ain’t one friendly Jamaican that works in hospitality. :what:

I found one that was rated 1 star only because of terrible and rude their service was and I knew that was the golden spot I had to check out:gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bruh, even fine dining doesnt even do that.
actually a LOT of modern fine dining does. Like, modern fine dining restaurant design is more likely to do this. Classic won't, and its not an indicator of good vs bad IMO, but i can think of a ton of restaurants i go to which are top tier which have open kitchen designs.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
actually a LOT of modern fine dining does. Like, modern fine dining restaurant design is more likely to do this. Classic won't, and its not an indicator of good vs bad IMO, but i can think of a ton of restaurants i go to which are top tier which have open kitchen designs.

But we talkin the average person. You made it sound like there’s average restaurants with an open kitchen. The only place like that would be subway or some other deli sandwich shop

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
But we talkin the average person. You made it sound like there’s average restaurants with an open kitchen. The only place like that would be subway or some other deli sandwich shop
i mean yeah but you brought up fine dining and said they don't do that...they do, just saying.

either way its a poor indicator of quality

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
generally i can tell by the color of the rice. if it's yellow like some uncle ben's it's trash. all they did was take some prepared fried rice and heat it up for you.
maxresdefault.jpg

if it's brown like they actually stir fried it in soy sauce and other seasonings. they usually make good food.
Spicy-Vegetable-Fried-Rice-Featured.jpg

Last edited:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
He's right about ethnic cuisines. The best places have TERRIBLE service. White people want to be served :mjpls: and will take good service over bad food, muffukkas dont even have tastebuds

Spence

Superstar
Daps
There’s a place near me the name of the restaurant is Spicy Chen 😂

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
An easier method is to see if they have the mustard in packets or in those silver cups.

Just like Japanese places and the ginger salad dressing.