The Secret to good Chinese Food: Look for 3.5 Star rating

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I see Chinese people eating there, I'll go in.

If I dont see Chinese people there i wont eat there and dont trust it.

You see Indian people eat at Indian restaurants, Jamaicans eat at Jamaican restaurants, Arabs at shawarma/middle eastern spots, etc. Alot of these Chinese restaurants I dont see Chinese people.. I dont trust those.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

You see Indian people eat at Indian restaurants, Jamaicans eat at Jamaican restaurants, Arabs at shawarma/middle eastern spots, etc. Alot of these Chinese restaurants I dont see Chinese people.. I dont trust those.
That super checks out for middle eastern and indian spots. Shouts to Palm Palace in Ann Arbor :ohlawd:

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps

Nbs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ODB could have told you this 20 years ago.

You young cats are slipping.

:coffee:

Daps
I cant watch the vid right now but why does it have to be dirty? I can deal with bad customer service to simply grab my food but dirty makes me think its roaches in my food or something :picard:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There's this chinese spot called Bistro B in the nawf off Audelia. Worst customer service on planet earth, but that food be bussin. :ohlawd:

I just always order mine to go, I refuse to dine in there and give those rude ass chink waiters a dime of a tip. :ufdup:

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I cant watch the vid right now but why does it have to be dirty? I can deal with bad customer service to simply grab my food but dirty makes me think its roaches in my food or something :picard:

Cacs on yelp 1* an establishment if the customer service is bad. OP is saying authentic asians dont give a fukk about smiling in your face and refilling your glass. They know how to cook fire food and thats it. Those places will be rated 3.5 stars.

4+* rated Chinese places are a red flag bc cacs like it. Chinese spots with extra friendly service aint authentic and food will likely not be as good