The Role of Black Intellectuals

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I though the literacy and graduation rates amongst AA's were improving.

:snoop: I failed yall, been sleeping with every shade under the sun :sadbron:

No regrets though :gladbron:

Not going to lie certain core aspects of modern education which is currently taught in schools are uncontrollably boring, no matter how it's spoon feed. I don't blame kids for being engaged and taking a liken to external examples.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...-gay-activist-wins-election-pretending-black/
:whistle:
Yeah I'm going start really looking for some outreach places that I can help volunteer. I think I'm the prime candidate, these young cats need to see on the frontlines. I definitely help open up some closed minds with my life experiences, especially since I shouldn't be too much older than them.

Side Note: Here's couple looks inside urban schools, and what modern administrations are doing to combat this disparity:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/education-of-michelle-rhee/
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dropout-nation/
I'm talking about school districts. He said lower level education from elementary, middle school, HS, etc. That would be like LAUSD.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Good, but I'm talking about community organizations not linked to religion with a network of very well known intellectual speakers. Something like that would almost certainly work. In fact it would be great of Obama started that after his presidency. :wow:

This is what I'm advocating. The intelllectuals I've listed participate in these demonstrations all the time, but there aren't enough. We need more of this and we need to mobilize the silent black intellectuals to the black working class and poor class communities.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I though the literacy and graduation rates amongst AA's were improving.

I don't know about Nationally, but the literacy rates in my area speak to a different reality.

:snoop: I failed yall, been sleeping with every shade under the sun :sadbron:

No regrets though :gladbron:

Not going to lie certain core aspects of modern education which is currently taught in schools are uncontrollably boring, no matter how it's spoon feed. I don't blame kids for being engaged and taking a liken to external examples.

I don't either. But many young people don't have an interest in history these days.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...-gay-activist-wins-election-pretending-black/
:whistle:
Yeah I'm going start really looking for some outreach places that I can help volunteer. I think I'm the prime candidate, these young cats need to see on the frontlines. I definitely help open up some closed minds with my life experiences, especially since I shouldn't be too much older than them.

Side Note: Here's couple looks inside urban schools, and what modern administrations are doing to combat this disparity:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/education-of-michelle-rhee/
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dropout-nation/

Great links. If you care about the community and want to help build, then find a way to do what you can.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black intellectuals need to communicate with the people on a level they can understand also.

black intellectuals like to preach to people instead of having a fruitful conversation, using every big word that comes to mind, completely confusing and putting people off.

this is why people like PAC are important, he knew how to speak to his target audience and adjust his language for each audience he happened to be in front at the given time.
This is all true... except for we need peole who can connect like pac - but who aren't promoting madd ignorant shyt at the same time. Who promote group economics and technology.

I deal w many so called black Intellectuals in real life. .. Most care a lot. But at a cetain point they cause more of the youth to feel isolated as opposed to feeling like they are the future .

Because the youth and their progress is the point-- most black intelects are completely useless.

Another thing I notice is that people do not put their life, money, and sweat where their mouth is. They complain about radicals... pro black people, afrocentrist, and black muslims................... but at the end of the day you can spit off all the dumb ass catch phrasese u want... if u don't have schools set up, aren't donating large % of ur money, having training programs, participating in prision programs....... then who the fukk are u but a tool? NTM most of these guys promote and represent the institutions who are part of our DIRect problems and / or they fall into their own bias against other black ideas and groups and fall into that CAC divide and conquer mentality. They want to be right when the only right is the progress of black youth.

also there is a large % of these guys that seem to think that the pride is lesss of a factor than culture....when pride affects what parts of the culutre u chose to represent. . And nearly all think that knowledge on ancient history is irrelevant. ..

but yeah the main thing is isolating and NOT understanding how to reach the youth.

- last post for a while due to the tradegy that occured tonight.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Black people, like the majority of Americans only care about money and protecting their own ass. It's every man for himself as far as teaching your kids how to be a man. It seems everybody has underlying motives.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
This is all true... except for we need peole who can connect like pac - but who aren't promoting madd ignorant shyt at the same time. Who promote group economics and technology.

I deal w many so called black Intellectuals in real life. .. Most care a lot. But at a cetain point they cause more of the youth to feel isolated as opposed to feeling like they are the future .

Because the youth and their progress is the point-- most black intelects are completely useless.

Another thing I notice is that people do not put their life, money, and sweat where their mouth is. They complain about radicals... pro black people, afrocentrist, and black muslims................... but at the end of the day you can spit off all the dumb ass catch phrasese u want... if u don't have schools set up, aren't donating large % of ur money, having training programs, participating in prision programs....... then who the fukk are u but a tool? NTM most of these guys promote and represent the institutions who are part of our DIRect problems and / or they fall into their own bias against other black ideas and groups and fall into that CAC divide and conquer mentality. They want to be right when the only right is the progress of black youth.

also there is a large % of these guys that seem to think that the pride is lesss of a factor than culture....when pride affects what parts of the culutre u chose to represent. . And nearly all think that knowledge on ancient history is irrelevant. ..

but yeah the main thing is isolating and NOT understanding how to reach the youth.

- last post for a while due to the tradegy that occured tonight.

What tragedy?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly it's not even about being an (intellectual). Black men who know the game need to school black boys with no direction how to be men, not how to be book smart. Everybody isn't meant to be a bookworm.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Black intellectuals need to communicate with the people on a level they can understand also.

black intellectuals like to preach to people instead of having a fruitful conversation, using every big word that comes to mind, completely confusing and putting people off.

this is why people like PAC are important, he knew how to speak to his target audience and adjust his language for each audience he happened to be in front at the given time.

true talk, they speak to/with massa with ambiguous verbosity which doesn't do jack chit to improve the situation in the community. A few prominent so-called black intellectuals earn their living from think tanks which in my opinion have a mission of maintaining the power structure..

i can't think of one of them that have any real world success either in business or influencing politics.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's very easy [for cacs] to study any black "leader" from the civil rights era and make a compilation to make him look like a fraud.
i dismiss any black person today that talks advancing black ppl then calls farrakhan a fraud. you pretty much got to be balsy to come out like that.

i guess the fbi program against farrakhan and the noi has been successful when black ppl in a hiphop forum are calling farrakhan a fraud. i personally doubt a black person would say that that's why i don't really take any black person online says sh1t like that. i'd have to hear it face to face to accept it.
this is where religion has been successfully used to divide and conquer black ppl. some christian idiots got a chip on their shoulder just cause farrakhan talks from the muslim camp.

thanks to those brainwashed ppl now farrkahan has been banned from mainstream media and you have to dig for his gems on youtube

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
So why did Malcolm X leave the NOI then?
lR9HHYu.png