The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
the end of this video needs to be highlighted

tariq goes on a rant about black dikk not being able to trump building an economic base. i use to argue this point in tariqs spaces heavy 5-6 yrs ago. bruh insisted on pushing the belief that piping a bytch down properly was the end all be all to male development. it just really annoys me that tariq wont acknowledge and denounce the bullshyt he PUSHED onto plenty of young black males.
Nonsense. The Moors used good game, a slick mouthpiece, some fly boots, and the Justin Slayer pushup position to conquer Spain for seven thousand years. Economics and other political factors had nothing to do with it. Order a Mackish Package today and get a free referral to MoorUs.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

tariq goes on a rant about black dikk not being able to trump building an economic base. i use to argue this point in tariqs spaces heavy 5-6 yrs ago. bruh insisted on pushing the belief that piping a bytch down properly was the end all be all to male development. it just really annoys me that tariq wont acknowledge and denounce the bullshyt he PUSHED onto plenty of young black males.

The bolded says he DID denounce the idea that dikk > economics

If you want him to outright admit he was wrong about something, he also did that in the same podcast when he said he was wrong about trump getting elected. Tariq was the one saying trump won't get elected, he's being used to make hillary seem like a good candidate, etc.

TBA was the only one saying he will. Him and PBT broke it down perfectly before trump won the republican primary

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Out of all the important information he said....that's what you got out of it...enough to make a post?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Out of all the important information he said....that's what you got out of it...enough to make a post?
he didnt really feed me any new information. ppl have been speaking out about these growing online racist while tariq was tellin nikkas dikk and swag is the way to go

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The only point he really hit Roland was with the Christianity aspect. Other than that Roland had pretty strong wins. I enjoy debating and I seriously believe more of this needs to happen. We need to start sitting down with these people and figure out how they think and why they think they do. Thoroughly enjoyed this. :yes:

Yep, I've been thinking the same lately. Racism being a "taboo" subject needs to be ended. Let it all out. The P.C era needs to be done away with. The pot is boiling over and keeping our true feelings bottled inside is doing more harm than good. Things are gonna get bad for a bit but a final solution will also happen.

America was literally built on racism. It was only gonna last for so long. We've been trying to suppress it for as long as possible but its growing too strong to contain any longer.

This Trump shyt mite be the best thing to happen in awhile. Racism has been starving in a locked cage for far too long. He's ready to be set free.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Nonsense. The Moors used good game, a slick mouthpiece, some fly boots, and the Justin Slayer pushup position to conquer Spain for seven thousand years. Economics and other political factors had nothing to do with it. Order a Mackish Package today and get a free referral to MoorUs.

:dead:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
agent alert

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Who said what?
Are you sayingTariq said piping a bytch down properly is the end all be all of male development?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Interesting that a bulk of the comments in here are celebratory of the fact that this guy got "worked" in an interview on BET, smh.

As usual, I'm more interesting in finding levity in the conversation and would like to dialogue on how we move forward from here. For one, I'm appreciative of the fact that this supremacist actually got on TV and articulated a very candid insight into how most white people think. Yeah, yeah I know a bunch of you probably like "we already knew this" or whatever other dismissive rhetoric you'd like to apply to what he shared. But in reality, this is big, white people very rarely admit to systemic racism in public, they typically go for the smoke and mirrors approach of KKK, Neo-Nazi, or rural overt redneck bigotry that is hard for us to compete with from a legal standpoint.

Point is, the things he's saying, about Euro-Centric pride and how whites have a superior intellect and are more capable of creating and maintaining power structures is usually closed door talk, but this is the stuff they instill in their children and never really expressed on a public platform. My question to everyone responding: fukk however you feel about Roland "bodying" him, how do you feel about what the man said, from an ideological standpoint? What do you think we can do to combat it? Do you at least appreciate that he admitted it/put it out there so bluntly? Not looking for daps, looking for dialogue, or as usual do y'all have nothing further to contribute other than a few catch phrases, rhetoric and blind threats? Let's chat...

I think it was cool to get the insight, but I think what the guy was stating is something that most of us already know. I don't like how they put that nutbag on TV though, at the end of the day the only thing that happened is that his views are closer to being normalized, and he probably converted more people to the alt right/white supremacist . You know it's crazy that white people can have a blatantly racist party, but black people call out racism and we're racist or reverse racist as those cock suckers like to say. To be honest the alt-right should be classified as terrorist, because violence is their only tactic, they can also hurt people financially being as white people dominate America by population and positions. sorry for any bad grammar, im just riffing