The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yep and david duke and his boys were trying to make the kkk look like teddy bears in the late 80s and early 90s.

They dressed in suits and spoke like business men.

This was pointed out when duke ran for office back in the day.

The neo nazis and white nationalist have been trying to put a spin on who they are the last 30 to 35 years.

That's true. Truthfully they have succeeded in the changing of the image of the White Supremacist/White Nationalist groups.

Now they look like this:
KmKgz.jpg

The majority of Black folks are stuck on racist looking like this:

cropped_reuters_KKK-410x220.jpg

When I first saw Richard Spencer, to me he looked like what the typical bedwench would go for:

Richard%20Spencer%20-%20with%20Pat%20Buchanan%20and%20Paul%20Gottfriend.JPG

Pat Buchanan on the left

Old Article about Richard when he first started Alt-Right:
Wermod and Wermod Publishing Group

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Something is wrong here...He lisps and looks gay as hell...You know real skinheads aint fukking with no gay Cac..theyd kick his azz harder than they would a non white person

Plus listen to his answers...Compare it to the David duke interview ...David duke is scum but you could tell deep down he really believes in his shyt...This guy on the other hand sounds like hes trolling.

Trump said that "we all gotta come together and settle our differences" when he was said that, I truly believe he was talking to white people. Which means that skin heads and other whites that do not like gays or liberals or whatever gotta come together under one code to get rid of the "Muslim".. aka black folks and non whites.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's just amazing how this is the supposed leader of the movement and Roland was doing brain teasers on his ass. Does he have no shame for getting schooled in such a public fashion? :dwillhuh:

It's not about getting schooled it's about getting the message out

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
And the media does a good job of making everyone paranoid. Social media is even worse which is why half the coli is in meltdown right now:russ:

But a lot of this reminds me of the post Reconstruction era where theyd freed us and gave us a shyt ton of rights and that atmosphere led to the creation of the Klan. They threw us a bone with the first "black" president and this is the blowback from it. Not to mention they were already pissed from 9/11 and all the Latinos coming here

KKK = Alt Right
Andrew Johnson = Donald Trump

:ohhh:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is stupid what the point in debating these Dumb cacs. They don't give a fvck about what your saying. Even if you got facts they don't care . The president just spent a year lien , saying racist shyt and the white folks who are supposed to have common sense put him in office.

Tariq talking about getting a code of conduct rule number 1 . Stop talking to white folks about black shyt it's a waste of time .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the end of this video needs to be highlighted

tariq goes on a rant about black dikk not being able to trump building an economic base. i use to argue this point in tariqs spaces heavy 5-6 yrs ago. bruh insisted on pushing the belief that piping a bytch down properly was the end all be all to male development. it just really annoys me that tariq wont acknowledge and denounce the bullshyt he PUSHED onto plenty of young black males.