The Rock regrets endorsing Biden, rails against "woke culture"

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So is Rock gonna endorse Trump? Stay neutral? When another Jan. 6 situation happens is he gonna ignore it?

I can see him voting GOP because of the tax breaks he'll get but the whole picture goes against his public image.

He also sounds like a TLR poster.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Probably not a good idea to go onto a Trump/Far Right Propaganda network for an interview in general.

So is Rock gonna endorse Trump? Stay neutral? When another Jan. 6 situation happens is he gonna ignore it?

I can see him voting GOP because of the tax breaks he'll get but the whole picture goes against his public image.

I think he's not going to endorse any specific candidate publicly going forward. He clumsily tried to say that, and they made it seem like he was refusing to endorse Biden specifically vs. refusing to publicly endorse anyone.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rock's whole image fits more with the Republican party than Democratic party and has for a long time. Its not just tax breaks, his whole presentation of "you can be in a really bad situation now, but if you work hard and do the right things, you have the power to be great and have success in your life" is more of a Republican view, at least over the last 20 yrs. Hence him speaking at the RNC and donating to Bush both times.

But ultimately I do think Rock just wants to be successful, make people happy, and inspire people, and so it makes sense that he's trying to be publicly apolitical.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Rock's whole image fits more with the Republican party than Democratic party and has for a long time. Its not just tax breaks, his whole presentation of "you can be in a really bad situation now, but if you work hard and do the right things, you have the power to be great and have success in your life" is more of a Republican view, at least over the last 20 yrs. Hence him speaking at the RNC and donating to Bush both times.
But which Republican party is the question, the party now loves him as a photo op, but will throw that n-gga in the bushes because he doesn't fit the complexion