The Rock Gets Rolled In The SAN ANDREAS Trailer

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He passed up those two old people who looked like they were asking for help right before he stopped to avoid the fault. turns out they were warning him of what was ahead.....but he couldnt have known that.
Lmao that fuccboi was trying to play slick. He obviously was trying to leave them:russ:.

Overall the movie was garbage in the purest sense. Other than a few bouncing titties here and there there's no redeeming quality. When the Rock and his wife went over that tsunami I was like:ohhh::dwillhuh::skip::rudy::camby:.
British dude was lame as shyt too

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lmao that fuccboi was trying to play slick. He obviously was trying to leave them:russ:.

Overall the movie was garbage in the purest sense. Other than a few bouncing titties here and there there's no redeeming quality. When the Rock and his wife went over that tsunami I was like:ohhh::dwillhuh::skip::rudy::camby:.
British dude was lame as shyt too

remember when he called to apologize to his wife and while on the phone she fell to the gorund from the quake....then he looked down from his chopper and saw the freeway snap in half and cars tumbling to their death. nikka didn't even so much as flinch. :mjlol:

He just told his wife to get to the roof. He didn't give a good damn about rescuing the people right underneath him. :heh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
remember when he called to apologize to his wife and while on the phone she fell to the gorund from the quake....then he looked down from his chopper and saw the freeway snap in half and cars tumbling to their death. nikka didn't even so much as flinch. :mjlol:

He just told his wife to get to the roof. He didn't give a good damn about rescuing the people right underneath him. :heh:

That's the stuff that kills me. Like at pretty much no point of the movie did they give any excuse for this guy to completely abandon his job.

Then at the end he's like "Now we rebuild." :dwillhuh:

Mahfukka, shouldn't you start doing your damn job already instead of standing there reminiscing in front of an American flag? :why:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Furious 7 antics going FULL STEAM:yes: Dom snatching Rodriguez in the middle of the air from falling to a gruesome death was one of the silliest things in the history of cinema..since he doesn't have Spider Man's accuracy or strength.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this movie will have nothing going for it. Which would be true except that Daddario's titty game is A+ and carries the movie on its back. Seriously, that's why I ended up giving it a 5/10 on IMDb instead of like a 3/10. They know it too, or at least that's what I'm lead to assume seeing that her first scene in the movie has her sunbathing in a bikini by the pool, and that's not even her most gratitious moment (no spelling mistake there).

Anyway, the rest of the movie is embarrassingly poor written trash, so unless you like bad throwback Roland Emmerich Day After Tomorrow shyt (I can't really imagine why), there's absolutely no reason to watch this movie unless you really can't wait until the Blu-Ray rip to see that Daddario goodness.

:russ: snarky gawdling movie reviews :blessed:

:deadmanny: at the bold

and :whoa: i liked day after tomorrow

You say that as if you're actually interested in a woman's titty game :usure:

:dead: