The Rock Gets Rolled In The SAN ANDREAS Trailer

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
still looks a little foolish for darker skinned rock to have a regular looking white daughter.

but that RACK more than made up for it, especially when she was running
tdt62gZ.png

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very superhero-y (Rock ripping off car doors with his bare hands :pachaha:) and very supermarket novel-esque "hey, we need a plane, where the hell are we gonna get a plane?!" *guy with plane conveniently pops up* scenes, but it is entertaining. Worth matinee price on a slow afternoon.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Just got back
Caught this right after work

Anybody who took this film too serious go shoot yourself
The is a disaster movie with a sense of humor
the one-liners are so people won't take it too serious as a movie
I watched it in San Francisco so my crowd may be different from yours
they were into it with the laughs
when they showed Giants Stadium the place went bananas
As the city was getting fukked up, we all were like
:ohhh: and :to:
at the same time cause most have felt a quake and know that a 9.6 would destory a lot of the city

It was over the top for a reason,
to sell tickets
but a 9.6 ain't bringing down all the skyscrapers
just not happening
but
the San Andreas fault does run right thru SF so who knows

Loved the tittey meats, they cast her perfect
why
cause they didn't want the movie to be taken too seriously for all the wrong reasons

Somebody que up the Gif of her exposed meats from that HBO series

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Pretty much a paint by numbers disaster flick. Rock was good of course but like Independence Day, this should have been called Coincidence Day: San Andreas. Everything had to break perfectly for this movie to work. His Wife was the only one to make it out of that building in the trailer because he told her to go up when everybody else went down, same for his daughter later on in the movie. :wtf:One thing that got me was Rock was the only dude flying in this movie over LA. Knowing LA, there should have been helicopters and planes all over the place but Rock seemed to be the only one in the air when the first earthquake hit. Of course the movie had all the usual tropes like the evil step dad and the old couple that kisses each other instead of running when they about to die:mjlol:. Giamatti really didn't need to be in this movie. He predicted earthquakes but they were only a few minutes before:beli: so he really couldn't save anyone without causing chaos. Surprised that MLB and the Giants let them destroy the stadium like that. Didn't have a problem with Rock being Daddario's dad because I could see Gugino being her Mom and they both beautiful:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Yo...
I forgot
as they left LA to head to SF
I was like how many people they letting die by not rescuing them to go save there daughter
:patrice:
:russ:yeah that's another thing, Rock pretty much abandoned his job and stole/crashed one of the LAFD's rescue helicopters and didn't even try to check in to tell them what was going on:mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yo...
I forgot
as they left LA to head to SF
I was like how many people they letting die by not rescuing them to go save there daughter
:patrice:

He passed up those two old people who looked like they were asking for help right before he stopped to avoid the fault. turns out they were warning him of what was ahead.....but he couldnt have known that.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
shyt was trashjuice 3.5 out of 10. Aloha looks horrid as well what a bad summer movie week. :scust: