The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ: I'm pulling for Detroit to beat the 49'ers not just because San Francisco beating us last week, but the Toxic fukkery of Minnesota fans having their soul burn slowly if Detroit won a Superbowl before them.

:wow: The LEVELS would be off the chart.
Great kick back and enjoy the game with the rest of the Packer players on the couch. :mjgrin: I've lost count how many times the Niners ended the Packers playoff hopes. :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Great kick back and enjoy the game with the rest of the Packer players on the couch. :mjgrin: I've lost count how many times the Niners ended the Packers playoff hopes. :mjlol:

full
We providing the Lions with the schematics to beat you, and book your trips to Cancun.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah. They're only niner fans when they're winning. There are a lot of them around Fresno. The one thing I can respect about Raiders fans around here is they support their team even when they're losing. Niner fans go into hiding when they have down seasons. If they lose this weekend the car flags will all come down.

oh locally.

here on Coli/SOHH we always been deep

No Castro :dame:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Why would we be woofin? You seen this team the last 20 years? Ain't been shyt to woof about. Most Lions fan been on this sight, and SOHH before that probably before you even knew this board existed. We know, understand, and been loyal to our team more than any fanbase arguably. 99% of us actually from the city and grew up around our team, not on some bandwagoning shyt. Y'all just never GAF about us except to laugh, and that's understandable.
Breh these nikkas not worth explaining shyt to

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Would like Lions to win but wondering how will their defense stop all those 9ers weapons.

They gonna have to force a couple turnovers like Ravens did.