The Righteous Gemstones - HBO (Danny McBride & Walter Goggins/June 18th 2023)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Surprising ending :whoo:

If he’s dead (and I don’t know how you survive that many bullets to the chest), the show’s whole dynamic is gonna change. It could be good for the show though, with the storylines that will unfold because of this :jbhmm:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my sister watch this, shyt is funny as fukk

I had an idea about what's going on, I'm going to put this in spoiler because I think it's likely and I don't want to ruin anything incase I'm right.

We both don't think Eric Roberts is responsible for murder of the reporter, the bikers or the attempted hits. We think it's the pastor who broke his legs trying to kill himself. He had reason to have the reporter killed (he exposed him) and reason to want to whack the Gemstones (Eli cut him out of his network) plus it would be funny as fukk.

it's possible. But Eli pops did kill his father? Didn't they bury him under that rollercoaster?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Eric Roberts is a hillbilly wrasslin promoter … we saw his muscle …a mullet having wrestler asking Eli for an apology

the bike ninjas are definitely not from Memphis
Yeah, from him getting socked and his dad not respecting him it's obvious he's still just a big mouth leech not really gangster like his father. His wrestler goon crushed a tomato on Eli's windshield as a threat the bikers got straight to the point.

Eric Andre and his girl are possibilities too but I think they're just finessers trying to run off with the bag plus I feel like the journalist death is connected so I think it's the pastor who failed to kill himself behind the hits and attempts.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Me and my sister watch this, shyt is funny as fukk

I had an idea about what's going on, I'm going to put this in spoiler because I think it's likely and I don't want to ruin anything incase I'm right.

We both don't think Eric Roberts is responsible for murder of the reporter, the bikers or the attempted hits. We think it's the pastor who broke his legs trying to kill himself. He had reason to have the reporter killed (he exposed him) and reason to want to whack the Gemstones (Eli cut him out of his network) plus it would be funny as fukk.

I never even considered him - I've been assuming it was the Lissons (taking Eli out so Jesse could get access to his money for the investment), but you could be on to something :ohhh:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I’m thinking it’s something with the mother!

The reporter had uncovered something on the mother Aimee Lee, when he told it, itseemed Eli didn’t really know what he was talking about but seemed that Martin may have. We know that they needed money for the church to grow bigger and she didn’t want it from the rasslin promoter.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Baby Billy son he left at the mall

could it be BJ or Kelvins blonde friend?
I thought it could be BJ, but BJ doesn’t have the back deformity, and I would think the Gemstones would know what he looks like, given they gave him money when he was growing up. However, the thought did cross my mind. It could be the ex-satanist, but he doesn’t have the back deformity either. :jbhmm:

Daps
I thought it could be BJ, but BJ doesn’t have the back deformity, and I would think the Gemstones would know what he looks like, given they gave him money when he was growing up. However, the thought did cross my mind. It could be the ex-satanist, but he doesn’t have the back deformity either. :jbhmm:
Im split cause Judy was giving BJ sister hell about wanting to fukk her brother and what better way to backfire on judy that she was fukking her cousin:russ: on the other hand Kelvin satanist friend has some of the mannerism of baby billy son:patrice: