The Righteous Gemstones - HBO (Danny McBride & Walter Goggins/June 18th 2023)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
He threw a full bottle of champange at Eli's head. Could have eaily killed him. He had that shyt coming.
That shyt was ridiculous. We’re not surprised how those kids turned out the way they did but to assault your father because he’s not letting you take his private jet is some bullshyt.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Randomly started this today and I’m nearly done with season 1.

This is my first Danny McBride series and I’m mad I slept on this. Didn’t think I could handle him in large doses even though he’s been funny in the movies I’d seen but he’s legit great.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

This is my first Danny McBride series and I’m mad I slept on this. Didn’t think I could handle him in large doses even though he’s been funny in the movies I’d seen but he’s legit great.

Eastbound and Down and Vice Principals are both worth watching as well. McBride doesn't miss when it comes to HBO series.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA

Eastbound and down is his best shyt by far. Gemstones and Vice Principals are just aight.

Eastbound had me ctfu err episode

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like the youngest son storyline. shyt is cringe. Just focus on Danny Mcbride.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt that ending :damn:

I bet he’ll live. No way Eli should go out to them Tron: Legacy mothafukkas. :hhh:
I hope he’s not dead either but John Goodmans is getting old and looking frail so maybe he wanted out so he could chill:mjcry:

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Me and my sister watch this, shyt is funny as fukk

I had an idea about what's going on, I'm going to put this in spoiler because I think it's likely and I don't want to ruin anything incase I'm right.

We both don't think Eric Roberts is responsible for murder of the reporter, the bikers or the attempted hits. We think it's the pastor who broke his legs trying to kill himself. He had reason to have the reporter killed (he exposed him) and reason to want to whack the Gemstones (Eli cut him out of his network) plus it would be funny as fukk.

Last edited: