The Righteous Gemstones - HBO (Danny McBride & Walter Goggins/June 18th 2023)

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Uncle Baby Billy redemption arc :mjcry:
200.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Eric Roberts was a great addition to the cast, love the backstory and how he's playing the character

I liked how they didn't address Baby Billy fixing his BMW and Trailer setup after his tantrum in the parking lot :mjlol:. Didn't even realize you could tow with a Z4 :ohhh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Can't believe they wasted so much time on the homo muscle men cult for Kelvin this season, storyline went nowhere :francis:

Give Judy her damn Emmy now. She been cooking for two years straight

Is this just a set up season for season 3? Seems like it :ehh:
Yeah I can’t see them wrapping everything up in the finale, but if that means more of Eric Andre for the third season then I’m game. :ehh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Eric Roberts confirmed innocent of sending the bike ninjas:ehh:
I was wondering how he could afford that. Dude sending wrestlers that work for him to do dirt :mjlol:

Baby Billy getting his forgiveness :mjcry:

How homey fix his neck?

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
It actually being Eric Andre all along is a twist that everybody’s expected for weeks now but I’m calling the motorcycle ninjas being European/Balkan goons Eric Andre recruited on “missionary work”. They’ve got a euro trash gangster style, no records, and didn’t speak.

maybe it’s the motorcycles and John Goodman but they remind me of the nihilists from Big Lebowski except they’re a fukking army apparently.