The Righteous Gemstones - HBO (Danny McBride & Walter Goggins/June 18th 2023)

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Baby Billy might be one of the GOAT TV names.
It cracks me up every single time somebody says it. Calling a grown ass man Baby Billy :russ:
When he called himself "Silly Baby Billy" during the Gemstones TV show I was :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This show gets better each episode. Walton Coggins is the highlight for me, John Goodman's performance is excellent too. They're both doing a good job of portraying layered characters. Baby Bill is selfish as hell but you can tell he does care about his sister.

"That is a ninja star with a booger on it. That's beautiful, son... I love you."

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Thinking Baby Billy might love his sister a little too much if you catch my drift.:shaq:I mean they are in the south.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Running round the house with a pickle in my mouth......misbehaving

I've spent way too much time thinking about this song. There's a lyric later on that goes like this:

"Daddy won’t you listen Don’t go missing I’m behavin’"

Sounds like the first verse is stuff their drunk father used to yell at them, like

BOY, don't be runnin' in my house! And get that damn pickle out your mouth!!

Then later on he leaves his wife, the wife and kids "meet that Man in the Thorny Crown" (i.e. become "Born Again"). And then the kids write a song to say "We're behavin now! Please don't be missing! I'm eating my greens and everything!":sadbron: