The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
why hasn't anyone gunned down big teefy bey to avenge beans?

sigel has 1 lung,diabetic,half a spleen,half a liver,and half a pancreas smfh that man didn't have to steal beans like that:mjcry:...I cringe everytime I see that sneak from tha side smfh..it's as if a sledge hammer struck sigel:what:

then to see him:dead:

follwed by the :snoop: face after he was revived is disheartening.

I still don't see how he was able to perform that night :sas2:
Because teefy fam is respected..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got to listen to the interview for myself and all I can say is wow u nikkas are easily fooled.

Beans was on a snake mission the whole time and got caught up bottom line. Yall looking at his words but his actions were on some desperate snake ish.

This is very sad to see but he's been showing these qualities for a while.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Finally got to listen to the interview for myself and all I can say is wow u nikkas are easily fooled.

Beans was on a snake mission the whole time and got caught up bottom line. Yall looking at his words but his actions were on some desperate snake ish.

This is very sad to see but he's been showing these qualities for a while.
still waiting for an explanation from you or anyone else on how he was playing both sides

he wrote some stuff for melly... he asked meek if he wanted to actually put hands on game or get him touched, meek pump faked and did nothing.... he called game to see if game was serious and really wanted beef.... game said it was just music....

SO HE SAID fukk IT AND BACKED OFF BOTH OF Y'ALL

you talking bout a nikka who beefed with the lox and was in nyc riding around with hammers looking for nikkas... shyt wasn't no rap beef... when he saw BOTH these nikkas wasn't about shyt but rappity rap raps, he backed off.... i'm not seeing how that's playing both sides

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
still waiting for an explanation from you or anyone else on how he was playing both sides

he wrote some stuff for melly... he asked meek if he wanted to actually put hands on game or get him touched, meek pump faked and did nothing.... he called game to see if game was serious and really wanted beef.... game said it was just music....

SO HE SAID fukk IT AND BACKED OFF BOTH OF Y'ALL

you talking bout a nikka who beefed with the lox and was in nyc riding around with hammers looking for nikkas... shyt wasn't no rap beef... when he saw BOTH these nikkas wasn't about shyt but rappity rap raps, he backed off.... i'm not seeing how that's playing both sides

Breh... the only reason beanie wrote for omelly was to get meek to do that show. They new it when his bummy ass came around.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He called game, copping please. Telling him he wrote the diss
Wrong again. He called game and asked him if the beef was serious

Beans actually let it drop when he was asked how he got involved.

He said "Meek didn't say nothing to get me on the track. I just happened to come in the studio, so I was helping him out with some lyrics, and the situation kind of played out like it did"

When asked to clarify, he said "I don't want to put that out there like that or discredit nobody for their skills or nothing"

So again. He didn't say shyt to game. He said that on Philly radio. And this was after 92 bars

Was that a fukked up move to do? Yes. But still doesn't explain how he told game a damn thing or switched to his side

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin

He said "Meek didn't say nothing to get me on the track. I just happened to come in the studio, so I was helping him out with some lyrics, and the situation kind of played out like it did"

When asked to clarify, he said "I don't want to put that out there like that or discredit nobody for their skills or nothing"

So again. He didn't say shyt to game. He said that on Philly radio. And this was after 92 bars

Was that a fukked up move to do? Yes. But still doesn't explain how he told game a damn thing or switched to his side

Lol did you even listen to the tax podcast bro?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Lol did you even listen to the tax podcast bro?
Yes I did. He said he called him and asked him if it was real beef or not. He didn't like how game said philly nikkas was banned from Cali.

Game said it was just rap beef. Beans said cool then I'll fall back.

Both game, beans and wack have all said that beans told them absolutely nothing. It wouldn't be breaking news when beans said he wrote if game had already known and said it

So for the now 5th time. Show me where he played both sides and told game some info?????

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL

Beans was in the studio whispering "Chess not Checkers" while Meek was on the other side of the room :stopitslime:

Snake shyt

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yes I did. He said he called him and asked him if it was real beef or not. He didn't like how game said philly nikkas was banned from Cali.

Game said it was just rap beef. Beans said cool then I'll fall back.

Both game, beans and wack have all said that beans told them absolutely nothing. It wouldn't be breaking news when beans said he wrote if game had already known and said it

So for the now 5th time. Show me where he played both sides and told game some info?????
First he rode meek dikk hard as fukk. Was all on his dikk to do that show. When meek checked him he still was on his dikk and was showing up places uninvited and shyt.

Hopped on a diss track that had nothin to do wit him just to get close to meek, game drops the diss and shyts on him and calls him a crack head and kills him he calls game and apologizes and tells him he wrote the song(lie). Next he got snuffed for playing both sides After he already jumped out the window. Not that's the end of his chapter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Devil's Advocate
So he tells game "I don't wanna put that out there to discredit anybody skills"

:stopitslime:

So basically he told game in so many words he helped nikkas write. Come on he knew what he was saying.

He was on some two faced shyt from the door. You know you don't really like a nikka but you try to get close to him, not because you genuinely wanna be cool or be his OG but for some money. Then you in there smiling and winking on the side talking about chess vs checkers. Thats cool if you wanna be on some snake shyt by all means but don't cry foul when nikkas get snakey back. Take ur loss and either retaliate or fall back. No amount of jewels dropped or his past will make me see THIS situation differently.

(Edit ok he said the discredit nikkas skills shyt to tax but idc i think he still told game. This the same nikka that tried to tell us katt williams wasnt high at that show lol)

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
@The Devil's Advocate
So he tells game "I don't wanna put that out there to discredit anybody skills"

:stopitslime:

So basically he told game in so many words he helped nikkas write. Come on he knew what he was saying.

He was on some two faced shyt from the door. You know you don't really like a nikka but you try to get close to him, not because you genuinely wanna be cool or be his OG but for some money. Then you in there smiling and winking on the side talking about chess vs checkers. Thats cool if you wanna be on some snake shyt by all means but don't cry foul when nikkas get snakey back. Take ur loss and either retaliate or fall back. No amount of jewels dropped or his past will make me see THIS situation differently.

(Edit ok he said the discredit nikkas skills shyt to tax but idc i think he still told game. This the same nikka that tried to tell us katt williams wasnt high at that show lol)
no nikka he did not tell GAME that.... he said it on the radio in philly.... what's wrong with y'all nikkas comprehension

Beans was in the studio whispering "Chess not Checkers" while Meek was on the other side of the room :stopitslime:

Snake shyt

but yes.... that i've already agreed to... the only reason he was there helping meek out was to try and get meek to do that show

but nobody was saying that.. that's my only issue.. meek included.. everybody running around with this false story about him running to the game and telling him all meek's secrets and shyt. that never happened... meek didn't know about "chess vs checkers" when he sent homie to sucker punch him..

so in reality, meek just out here making up shyt... when really he was mad he got exposed for having ANOTHER ghost writer