The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no nikka he did not tell GAME that.... he said it on the radio in philly.... what's wrong with y'all nikkas comprehension

but yes.... that i've already agreed to... the only reason he was there helping meek out was to try and get meek to do that show

but nobody was saying that.. that's my only issue.. meek included.. everybody running around with this false story about him running to the game and telling him all meek's secrets and shyt. that never happened... meek didn't know about "chess vs checkers" when he sent homie to sucker punch him..

so in reality, meek just out here making up shyt... when really he was mad he got exposed for having ANOTHER ghost writer

How you gone quote me when i clearly edited it and said i was mistaken.

And i said in my original post that him being a snake was because how he went about tryna get that money. I didn't say anything about game. So how is my comprehension off.

And please explain what part of meeks did Sigel write? All meeks parts sound like him. Omellys "64 impala" line sounds like Sigel though.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How you gone quote me when i clearly edited it and said i was mistaken.

And i said in my original post that him being a snake was because how he went about tryna get that money. I didn't say anything about game. So how is my comprehension off.

And please explain what part of meeks did Sigel write? All meeks parts sound like him. Omellys "64 impala" line sounds like Sigel though.
you said he said it on tax... it was long before tax when he said it on philly radio.

i can't explain what exact bars are for who... i know sigel said what he was doing.. i see pics of him hovered over meek writing shyt... i'm purely going off what everyone involved has been saying

at no point and time has anyone from meek's camp said sigel is a liar.. not once.. sigel didn't come off like he was lying about it.... and again.. he let this info go on the radio, long before he was punched or even was beefing with meek.. so why go up there and lie about it?

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
you said he said it on tax... it was long before tax when he said it on philly radio.

i can't explain what exact bars are for who... i know sigel said what he was doing.. i see pics of him hovered over meek writing shyt... i'm purely going off what everyone involved has been saying

at no point and time has anyone from meek's camp said sigel is a liar.. not once.. sigel didn't come off like he was lying about it.... and again.. he let this info go on the radio, long before he was punched or even was beefing with meek.. so why go up there and lie about it?
Your wrong about everything.

1. Game announced that Beanie Sigel said "he was there to Ghostwrite 4 O'melly" on the Breakfast club 1st.

2. Beanie spoke on it on days later on D.C. radio (not Philly)

3. The nikka who snuffed beans, did a interview and said Beans ain't ghostwrite 4 no one, and that he was pretty much there as a strategist

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You see pics lol you don't know what he was saying. nikkas could've been saying "damn bro nikkas ordering cheesesteaks order me one bro wit light mayo"

And Teefy did say he was lying also.

So he helps diss Game (who is his man) to get closer to meek for a show. Then according to you, he let this info go on the radio long before he got punched or beefing with meek. Yet in the other post you wanted us to explain how he was playing both sides? :martin:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Teefy did say Beans was lying. Also Beans said he went there to write Omelly ish, never said he wrote for Meek, no-one involved has as far as I'm aware, and certainly not the two people who matter, Beans and Meek.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
man, i haven't posted on here since the start of last month and didn't keep much on twitter etc and its clear i missed a lot.
i thought i had an odd September but Beans clearly had a more bizarre one than mine.

listened to this shyt last night...was a must listen. entertaining and compelling.

on one hand Beans sound like an old grizzled vet disgusted by the new wave and struggling to adapt and play an old game with a new gen and on the other he sounds desperate and scrambling because he got caught up playing both sides and the more gets brought up the shakier he looks (as he has looked for nearly a decade to be fair) but he's saying things with conviction and you want to believe him because you rooted for him since you were a teen but eh......

was like a Dame interview, in the midst of a bunch of bullshyt you'll find some gems. (FACTS!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Your wrong about everything.

1. Game announced that Beanie Sigel said "he was there to Ghostwrite 4 O'melly" on the Breakfast club 1st.

2. Beanie spoke on it on days later on D.C. radio (not Philly)

3. The nikka who snuffed beans, did a interview and said Beans ain't ghostwrite 4 no one, and that he was pretty much there as a strategist
WRONG
During an interview with Persia Nicole on Philly’s 92Q, the Broadstreet Bully was asked about his involvement in Meek’s “Ooouuu” diss aimed at Game.

“[Meek] didn’t say nothin’ to get me on the track,” said Sigel. “I just happened to come in the studio, so I just was helping him out with some lyrics, and the situation kind of played out like it did. It’s really no beef, especially between me and Game. Me and Game got a good relationship. Had one for years. So it’s not me and Game’s beef. That’s The Game and Meek Mill beef. Basically, I’m just representing for my city. That’s it.”

Asked to clarify his lyrical assistance, Mac opted out. “I don’t want to put that out there like that or discredit nobody for their skills or nothing.”

The Game took to Instagram to address the interview, seemingly saying Meek had people “jump” Beans for these revelations.

“Now you mad cause Sigel told @persianicole that he wrote y’all shyt on the diss song,” he wrote. “So y’all jumped y’all own man at the Puffy concert.”

then he went on breakfast club the day after.... why would he IG that beans told the philly station... if he was already on breakfast club dropping that jewel days earlier??? why would the radio station not question beans all about that, if was already known before he let the cat out???

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Teefy did say Beans was lying. Also Beans said he went there to write Omelly ish, never said he wrote for Meek, no-one involved has as far as I'm aware, and certainly not the two people who matter, Beans and Meek.
You see pics lol you don't know what he was saying. nikkas could've been saying "damn bro nikkas ordering cheesesteaks order me one bro wit light mayo"

And Teefy did say he was lying also.

So he helps diss Game (who is his man) to get closer to meek for a show. Then according to you, he let this info go on the radio long before he got punched or beefing with meek. Yet in the other post you wanted us to explain how he was playing both sides? :martin:
so again.... i said i'm going off what people said....

“[Meek] didn’t say nothin’ to get me on the track,” said Sigel. “I just happened to come in the studio, so I just was helping him out with some lyrics, and the situation kind of played out like it did. It’s really no beef, especially between me and Game. Me and Game got a good relationship. Had one for years. So it’s not me and Game’s beef. That’s The Game and Meek Mill beef. Basically, I’m just representing for my city. That’s it.”

when asked on TAX, why he didn't stay beefing with game... sigel said

1. he never knew game was bigging him up on the diss track... meek let him jump into it and never told him game was actually riding for him

2. he called meek and asked him straight up if he wanted beans to get game touched... MEEK SAID NO... that's when he knew meek was fake as shyt

3. he called game when he was in ny... asked him straight up if it was real beef... GAME SAID NO... that's when he knew game didn't want no real problems

so he stepped the fukk off it... that's when he did the radio interview where he clearly said he don't give a fukk about either one of them, it's all about philly

that's not playing both sides... that's not taking info and calling up the enemy and giving up the info...

that's called, you nikkas is both out here pump faking, neither one of you actually ready to go to war for this shyt.... so count me out the shyt cause you both playing rap war bullshyt

then you sucker punch him... proving everything he said was right.. you didn't want no war, shyt you didn't even want to shoot the fair one with a short old man with 1 lung... nah you punching nikkas in the back of the head for "playing both sides" when he was the only one ready to go to war for you

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
so again.... i said i'm going off what people said....

when asked on TAX, why he didn't stay beefing with game... sigel said

1. he never knew game was bigging him up on the diss track... meek let him jump into it and never told him game was actually riding for him

2. he called meek and asked him straight up if he wanted beans to get game touched... MEEK SAID NO... that's when he knew meek was fake as shyt

3. he called game when he was in ny... asked him straight up if it was real beef... GAME SAID NO... that's when he knew game didn't want no real problems

so he stepped the fukk off it... that's when he did the radio interview where he clearly said he don't give a fukk about either one of them, it's all about philly

that's not playing both sides... that's not taking info and calling up the enemy and giving up the info...

that's called, you nikkas is both out here pump faking, neither one of you actually ready to go to war for this shyt.... so count me out the shyt cause you both playing rap war bullshyt

then you sucker punch him... proving everything he said was right.. you didn't want no war, shyt you didn't even want to shoot the fair one with a short old man with 1 lung... nah you punching nikkas in the back of the head for "playing both sides" when he was the only one ready to go to war for you
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This dude. Beans played both sides. Has no pull in the streets.

:russ: Asking meek if he wanted him to get game touched. He asked meek what he wanted to do, meek told him fall back he got it. But beans needed attention and wanted to try and gain a buzz, so he jumped on the radio and tried to say he wrote the song. And called and cop pleas to game. If he had any pull nikkaz would have knocked him out and has no fear of come back.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Beans woulda knocked Teefy head off in his prime,regardless of who his family is.

Beans money ain't long,hand game ain't proper and he pushin 50,he gotta take that one on the chin.

Nah, Beans name was never held in higher regard than the Bey's in Philly. Don't let his personna fool you about who was really not to be fukked with