"The Relationship aint real until the condom come off" Charlemagne

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Usually I'd call this nikka Charlamagne an idiot but with this one, I kinda agree :ehh:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course, you know the risks anytime you do something like that breh. But I usually make sure they're on some kind of birth control.

And again, only for chicks I'm serious with and could see a future with.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree with this....

Number one, I would have to feel a certain kinda way about the chick

Number two, I would have to trust her enough to believe she ain't fukkin nobody else.

Ever since I had my son in my late teens my rule is to assume that if I bareback a broad that she is going to automatically get pregnant so how would I feel about this chick being pregnant...

If I'm like :damn: :snoop: :to: then I ain't barebacking

But if I'm like :ehh: :obama: or :gladbron: then damnit I must be in a real relationship or at least having real feelings.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Jokes aside, I actually sort of agree :yeshrug: If I'm serious with a chick, I'm not strapping up.

It is kinda real talk tho. I'd only go raw in a fertile woman if I felt she was "the one". Meaning I'd have no problem with her being the mother of my kids. Haven't met that one yet.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is true it seems like the main people cheating out here are the ones in so called committed long term relationships.:dwillhuh:
Yeah this is true I have a few friends that do that. I think its like having safety coverage over top so chicks/dudes feeling extra confident and comfortable.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if she doesnt mention a condom at all first time around...

:inlove:

:blessed:

:whoa:

:dwillhuh:

:ohhh:

:damn:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this is true I have a few friends that do that. I think its like having safety coverage over top so chicks/dudes feeling extra confident and comfortable.

:why: these chicks act like they not even married still in the club every weekend.. And her dude playing the background like:upsetfavre:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is kinda real talk tho. I'd only go raw in a fertile woman if I felt she was "the one". Meaning I'd have no problem with her being the mother of my kids. Haven't met that one yet.

I can count the number of chicks I raw dogged with a clear head on three fingers, so yeah, I feel you. All three were on something, they said, but they were also all chicks who were mother of my children quality broads.