"The Relationship aint real until the condom come off" Charlemagne

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
HIV is weak virus that can be cured easily.

No Condoms Brehs!

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
for me to fukk a female unprotected for a period of time we would have had to been through shyt together and honestly she would have to be the only female im fukking.... relationship or not

i dont play that no condom shyt these broads is catching nikkas slippin real talk

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for me to fukk a female unprotected for a period of time we would have had to been through shyt together and honestly she would have to be the only female im fukking.... relationship or not

i dont play that no condom shyt these broads is catching nikkas slippin real talk

This is true it seems like the main people cheating out here are the ones in so called committed long term relationships.:dwillhuh:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah tell that to those single moms who failed for that shyt..

Relationship isn't real till i KNOW THE FUKING TRUTH ABOUT A PERSON.
:whoa: Na I don't agree with the quote but how do you really know a person nowadays? Alot of people like to put their best foot forward then you find out shyt about them late:beli:

true and its alot of nikkas and females that dont even think about a rubber when its time to fukk

Well for me since I been a teen I always feared babies and diseases I didn't have my first and only child until I was 24. You really have to take your time out here.