"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This popped up on my feed cause it went viral. Posted a few days ago but nearly half a milli views :hubie:

Cliffs:
-The small minority of very attractive men control hookup culture and women go along with it because they're conditioned to think sex is not a big deal and is a way of asserting feminine independence

-Women catch feelings first. The guy that she's interested in isn't ready for commitment and wants to continue exploring his options as a desired man in his prime and the 'relationship' ends.

-Bitterness eventually sets in once a woman has gone through this enough times.

-Men are turning to Only Fans for a simulated girlfriend experience because they're tired of being invisible and rejected

-It also encourages them to fall into manosphere scams

-The top 15% of men will feel lonely and empty if they grow out of hookup culture and can't find a partner. They'll feel they wasted their time.

She doesn't mention it, but the growing number of men who don't want to feel like 'consolation prizes' will contribute to the bitterness some of these women feel. If a woman lowers her standards for a man that was essentially a non-starter to her, and even he isn't interested, and she knows based on past experience that the 'high value' men she's been going for will not commit. She's stuck in a lose-lose situation. :picard:

I don't know how we fix this without anyone feeling disrespected. If women are told to avoid these top 20% of men and give other men a chance, you're policing and trying to control their bodies and their sexuality, you're p*ssy watching and asking them to settle for less than they're entitled to. If you tell men to not reject women who've been the playthings of these top 20 men, then you're emasculating them, encouraging simping and settling for less. I'm not sway, I don't have the answers but it's interesting seeing a woman understand this perspective.

Edit: here's the video she made addressing the ladies

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

ANY woman who feel that ALL men are 🚮 based on her selective choices of a FEW men need to leave ALL men alone until she get her mind right!

The same applies to men!

People have a right to pick and choose partners, but if said choice of partner go bad, then the person who made that choice need to first hold oneself accountable for the choice and outcome of said choice. Their choice and outcome has NOTHING to do with those who haven't dealt with them on a personal level.

Also, people need to stop entertaining other people who snivel about their negative dating & relationship experiences which have nothing to do with the people listening to their snivel...

I understand people have feelings. I also understand that experience affect peoples perception of other people, including people said person hasn't met yet.

But, how is one supposed to learn, grow and evolve as a person if one isn't willing to accept ownership of one's own romantic situation/outcome?

Moral of the 📖:

Grow up, move on and be happy!

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think the 80/20 rules gets overblown

We're just constantly hearing about thots and very attractive women and getting a glimpse into their world because of social media

I was always a lame and I had women throwing themselves at me for being in the right place at the right time

Most pressing issue for dudes who don't get laid is not having a social group and not being around women

I'm going through that now

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I've noticed that women love sharing the same dude, it seems to be a turn on to them.
I don't know if it's so much they like it as they feel like the man is 'pre approved' women are less risk tolerant than men, so they feel reassured knowing they don't have a man nobody wants.

It's like how dudes suddenly find out that the women they were friendly with suddenly want to chat more or they're being looked at and talked to more by women after they enter a relationship. They'd prefer a man who's been in a relationship or whom other women have attempted to tame than an untested average guy in the corner.

Your whole vibe changes if you're a man who has a lot of friends and/or has been with multiple women. Women sense an easygoing confidence in you that puts them at ease. They can almost smell the desperation in men who've been rejected or ignored over and over again and has no interesting life experiences or the skill to articulate his life experiences with engaging stories.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We know this already. Only denied by women. And maybe the top guys eating.
I think the 80/20 rules gets overblown

We're just constantly hearing about that's and very attractive women and getting a glimpse into their world because of social media

I was always a lame and I got women throwing themselves at me for being in the right place at the right time

Most pressing issue for dudes who don't get laid is not having a social group and not being around women

I'm going through that now
80/20 isn't overblown in the casual dating/sex market. For dudes who wanna give their up life to that 10 to 20-year contract it's somewhat overblown because the next 20% or so of guys can "put in the work" to be the "average niqqa I see with a woman on his arm every day" Coli posters like to cite without knowing what he's dealt/dealing with just to say he's not single.

Science already shown us only 30% of ancient men have passed on their DNA. Hypergamy is real.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
The same dynamic played out for us :flabbynsick: before social media

Social media and OF isn't the problem, they're just the latest manifestation of the same choosing dynamic

I did football numbers in my 90's/2000s prime. Got it in at 14 HS freshman and just cavorted all through my teens and 20s

I was a skinny toothpick dude, 140 lbs and shyt. Drove a bucket. Lived in a hood adjacent studio. Check to check.

But I was active in the hip hop/rave scene. Published a magazine. Knew all the DJs, promoters, rappers, etc.

That's what got me the ass. Not my looks. I had access, I knew people, I always skipped the line at the club, I never paid, backstage at shows and shyt

I'll never forget, after this Fat Joe/Big Pun show I was on the side of the stage politickin, promoting my mag. This girl came up to me "Who are you?"

In my mind "what you mean? I'm me!" but I gave her my name and a copy of my mag. That's all it took for me to get the ass a couple of weeks later.

She was a great girl actually, and I liked her. But I was also 21 and running the streets hard. p*ssy was just falling out of the sky onto my dikk back then.

Eventually me and her faded out, no nasty breakup or anything. It was just natural. She was young and beautiful and out partying too. No hard feelings either way.

I wonder what she's up to now. Cuz I'm 45 and divorced.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I was always a lame and I got women throwing themselves at me for being in the right place at the right time
realest shyt ever said on the coli....

I'm not a lame but I am in constant situations where women are choosing heavy...

just by being outside and having a good attitude you will get opportunities,