The reason these so called bad chicks are standing out so much, it is because American women are FAT

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
G shyt tho, and they're getting fatter earlier than ever.

I'm seeing 17-20 year old girls with the aunty body :scust:

These hoes ain't seen a gym since they was getting a grade for going, built like a sack of laundry, and their standards be stratosphere high :mjlol:

No excuse for Black women especially to be fat and gross. We been blessed with the best genes for getting in shape, and our women the fattest in the nation :snoop:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
You ain't lying, breh. I work with two women who are 300+ pounders:scust:. The first time you realize how fat American women really are is when you go overseas, I can count on one had the amount of obese women I've seen outside of the U.S, but if I go to Walmart I'm bound to run into a warthog on a motorized scooter.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Pretty much. I was at the dollar store a few days ago and everybody was fat. Fat men, women and kids :scust:

Reason I hate IG :mjcry:

You see a fine slim girl and then go outside and it looks like the Klump reunion :scust:

I'm looking for this

CA1dLbfUMAEu2hx.jpg

And all I get is
phuicns0o42qbwe.gif

jesse-jackson-by-joe-raedle.jpg

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Definitely was pondering obesity the other day while out and about here in LA.

Even with all the body-positivity and anti fat-shaming movements going on, it can't be easy to be comfortable as a woman struggling with her body in a place as appearance-focused as Los Angeles, especially in an age where everyone is so photocentric (probably not a word or how you should use it).

So many good places to eat and venues with great aesthetics with people who are always aware of being seen and prepared to be. The women out here stay on point. It's got to be stressful. :francis: