• Al Horford

• Byrie Irving

Results are only viewable after voting.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horford definitely has played out of his mind on both ends to start the season.
Has horford ever been this good? I haven’t really kept track of his career but it sounded like he was trash as fukk last year.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Has horford ever been this good? I haven’t really kept track of his career but it sounded like he was trash as fukk last year.

he had some nice years with the hawks but it'll be interesting to see if he can sustain it.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This team is just good. Great coach, great pg in kyrie, young talented players, and a savvy vet anchoring everything together. With the defense they're playing this team is more dangerous than we're giving them credit for.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
With the exception of his rookie year and his last year in Atlanta and was well as the first part of the season in his career in Boston. This is who he's been his entire career. His last year in ATL, he was playing extremely soft and was not trying too hard. He played like he was trying to avoid injuries.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have depth and ball handlers. All their guards and even sf can handle the rock.

That how GSW is built . They have a bunch of primary ball handlers.

That's the disadvantage of Houston and why getting CP3 was so important. we only have harden, CP3 and Gordon(and Gordon has some suspect handles). None of our sf's can even be trusted to bring the ball up the court.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LeBron stans say the darndest things.
Ima forever love Kyrie but let’s be real, the nikka looks mediocre as fukk. 20ppg on 43pct shooting and 31pct from 3. Thosere the same numbers that got Dion Waiters extended in Miami. What has Kyrie actually shown that IT wasn’t already doing? Brad Stevens is a savant and can get the most out of his players. Boston is simply a good all around team, and they play incredible team defense, but to suggest Kyrie is the leading factor or the runaway for MVP is disingenuous. Ffs the team went on a 17-0 run last night with him on the bench. It’s hilarious watching you being the “numbers guy” selectively disregard numbers and all that logic you like to use when you need to push your agenda. You’re a fukking scam.:mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Ima forever love Kyrie but let’s be real, the nikka looks mediocre as fukk. 20ppg on 43pct shooting and 31pct from 3. Thosere the same numbers that got Dion Waiters extended in Miami. What has Kyrie actually shown that IT wasn’t already doing? Brad Stevens is a savant and can get the most out of his players. Boston is simply a good all around team, and they play incredible team defense, but to suggest Kyrie is the leading factor or the runaway for MVP is disingenuous. Ffs the team went on a 17-0 run last night with him on the bench. It’s hilarious watching you being the “numbers guy” selectively disregard numbers and all that logic you like to use when you need to push your agenda. You’re a fukking scam.:mjlol:

:russ:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Kyrie's a beast but I don't understand the praise he's getting for averaging career low numbers. shyt is weird as fukk.