#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i

Byrie has clearly had better years than he has this year. Y'all wanna heap praise on this guy like I.T ain't lead this team to the #1 seed. Team is 2-0 without Byrie. Let Horford go down and see how Byrie would do.

HpSUARk.png
Al Horford is their best player and it is not even close but needs Kyrie more than Kyrie needs Al. For someone like me who's not Kyries biggest fan, I acknowledge what Kyrie brings makes Als job much easier.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
As i was trying to tell that dumbass gil scot herion, Kyrie is a sometimes player, sometimes he gets 40, sometimes hes a liability.

Not an MVP, hes a good solid talent and great closer.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
@Darealtwo1
Kyrie -4
Horford +16
:ohhh:

nikkas want to ignore the truth. Al Horford fukking CARRIED Atlanta and forced the league to give them 4 all stars. They won 60 games because of him.

Jeff Teague probably sitting at home laughing because he knows he could do exactly what Kyrie is doing with Horford. He's done it and won 60 games. Dennis Schroder could do the exact same thing as well with Horford

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikkas want to ignore the truth. Al Horford fukking CARRIED Atlanta and forced the league to give them 4 all stars. They won 60 games because of him.

Jeff Teague probably sitting at home laughing because he knows he could do exactly what Kyrie is doing with Horford. He's done it and won 60 games. Dennis Schroder could do the exact same thing as well with Horford
Dennis potential ended the minute Al said he was going to Boston. Crazy thing was, Dennis is one hell of a PnR PG but without Al, it's kinda hard to be super effective at it in the NBA.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Dennis potential ended the minute Al said he was going to Boston. Crazy thing was, Dennis is one hell of a PnR PG but without Al, it's kinda hard to be super effective at it in the NBA.

Dennis has lapped the entire league in drives. I swear if he was on the Celtics with Al he would be avg 25-26 EASY