The Real Reason for the Mali country being destroyed...

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Um aren't those alqaeda flags?

Black Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Taliban replaced their solid white flag with a white flag inscribed with the shahada in black as they took power in Afghanistan in 1997. Political Islamism and Islamic terrorism has been using black flags inscribed with the shahada in white since ca. 2001.

During the 2000s, it became popular in Islamist jargon to refer to the black flag as al-raya and the white flag as al-liwa', after the terms of the black and white flags flown by Muhammad according to the hadith. The white flag is sometimes identified as the "flag of the Caliphate" while the black one is dubbed the "flag of Jihad"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Taliban replaced their solid white flag with a white flag inscribed with the shahada in black as they took power in Afghanistan in 1997. Political Islamism and Islamic terrorism has been using black flags inscribed with the shahada in white since ca. 2001.

During the 2000s, it became popular in Islamist jargon to refer to the black flag as al-raya and the white flag as al-liwa', after the terms of the black and white flags flown by Muhammad according to the hadith. The white flag is sometimes identified as the "flag of the Caliphate" while the black one is dubbed the "flag of Jihad"

white flag with the shahada in green?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
man these euro countries have started annoying me with their adventures in africa

they talk a good game and are definitely less militaristic than the US but give them a chance and they're happy to fukk with that continent

not to say that Mali isn't in an ongoing conflict, but you have to wonder why here and not elsewhere etc

I guess everyone should be forced to submit to Allah...

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
From what I understand, because of France's former occupation of the area, there are some legal measures in place that could result in Malian refugees being granted refuge from this war in France. France doesn't really want an influx of refugees.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
the arabs or wanna be arabs that declared their own islamic sharia state in a black country, that is what the issue is, it isnt gold

i approve of anything that reduces the power and influence of islam in africa

Islam, and the discipline the religion upholds, was the major reason that black africans were not all captured by colonial powers.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
:snoop:

World....What Arabs? You approved of Black Africans dying....for Gold and other resources?

:ufdup:

the tuaregs aren't black..they're berber islamist bent on killing all southern mali blacks and imposing their sharia law...i seirously think you aren't really black but an arab ..blacks don't want that arabian sharia ish forced on them

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the tuaregs aren't black..they're berber islamist bent on killing all southern mali blacks and imposing their sharia law...i seirously think you aren't really black but an arab ..blacks don't want that arabian sharia ish forced on them

He's white, but I see why you would come to that conclusion the way he juggles their balls.

cosign all of the above /

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
He's white, but I see why you would come to that conclusion the way he juggles their balls.

cosign all of the above /

"islamist insurgents retreating from Timbuktu set fire to a library containing thousands of priceless historic manuscripts, according to the Saharan town's mayor, in an incident he described as a "devastating blow" to world heritage."

lol these islamist are hellbent in destroying "REAL" black culture..thoseh istoric text belonged to the golden era of the mali empire..imo the last real black empire with significant influence during the middle ages..when the whites were dying from the plague and killing each other...the mali empire was thrivinga nd was the commercial center of africa

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"islamist insurgents retreating from Timbuktu set fire to a library containing thousands of priceless historic manuscripts, according to the Saharan town's mayor, in an incident he described as a "devastating blow" to world heritage."

lol these islamist are hellbent in destroying "REAL" black culture..thoseh istoric text belonged to the golden era of the mali empire..imo the last real black empire with significant influence during the middle ages..when the whites were dying from the plague and killing each other...the mali empire was thrivinga nd was the commercial center of africa

Yeah the whole situation is a mess it makes me angry just thinking about it.

I'm writing up a report summing up the last year fourteen months in Mali right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bring your proof that Tuareg's aren't black....cause you will be wrong.