DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

might as well post here too....

Tama said he gonna go in

:unimpressed: Tama really mad at legendary former Bullet Club members forming spin-off Bullet Club factions? Tama I'm still a fan of yours but you need to cut promos on Gedo's booking because: Devitt Era, Omega Era, Styles Era and to a certain degree Switchblade Era >>>> current Evil Darkness Era. :mjlol: What Kenny and the Bucks are doing should be the LEAST of your concerns.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Wait is Tama legit mad? I thought he was just messing around online :pachaha:

no offense but he’s nowhere near Omega level or The bucks and hell even the good brothers (who I don’t even like)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m with Tama on this one. The Elite couldn’t get stay over, now they want to run back to the Bullet Club branding

The Elite always been over and never not been over:dwillhuh:

Now the Balor Club or the Club?:usure:

Yea, there was a lot of struggle there but this seems to be a mainly Kenny, Karl and Doc thing.

Tama kinda need to chill.

I can see if it was like Cody, Hangman and Scott Hall son or something. Hell even if it was Adam Cole:mjlol:

I wonder would he be this vocal if Devitt or AJ was in AEW and they was part of this too?

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
This has to be part of the angle especially with Good Brothers being able to go to Japan (whenever possible). I think Tama called into Talk N Shop

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This has to be part of the angle especially with Good Brothers being able to go to Japan (whenever possible). I think Tama called into Talk N Shop

It's an angle. If it wasn't an angle, Tama would be sonning the shyt out of them on Twitter & Instagram like he did with Roman Reigns, Enzo and Flip Gordon.

Now the Balor Club or the Club?:usure:

Yea, there was a lot of struggle there but this seems to be a mainly Kenny, Karl and Doc thing.

WWE wouldn't pull the trigger on OC & Balor Club since it interfered with "Make Roman Look Strong Dammit". Kinda surprising given a) the fans wanted it and b) would have made a good amount of money. If The Elite wound up going to WWE in 2019, only Omega wouldn't have met the same fate.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Honestly "The Club" branding, be it just The Club, OC, Balor Club, or even AEW/TNA just saying "The Club" too is some real WCW tier trademark skirting :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
For folks who don’t watch TNA here was Tony Khan’s latest paid ad on Impact:

This is like the weirdest crossover "inVasion" I ever seen:dwillhuh:. ..

It reminds me of the McMemphis shyt except I can't take Tony Khan seriously if he had a glock made out of potatoes and pineapple skin:unimpressed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Will Hobbs says he told WWE to kick rocks:

"The (WWE) tryout was good," Hobbs said on AEW Unrestricted. "They said 'we don't have anything for you right now.' Years later, the carrot dangled in front of me and I pretty much told them, 'F you.' Right when I appeared on AEW, you wanna be like, 'Hey, remember me?' The way I was raised, I don't have time for that shyt. I'm not 'boo boo the fool' as my Grandma would say. 'Hey, we've been thinking about you and are interested in you.' No, fukk you. I ain't no sucka. I'd rather you tell me 100% no than try to BS me."

Will Hobbs: WWE Dangled The Carrot In Front Of Me After AEW Appearance And I Said, 'F You' | Fightful Wrestling