The Random AEW News Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Even though I know this "Matt being a heel mentor to Private Party" will most likely end with PP splitting w/ Matt, I think they should use this to slowly turn Private Party heel. Seeing that the name Private Party infers exclusivity, they should just play that up. Make PP think they're better than everyone and turn them into super arrogant heels.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Even though I know this "Matt being a heel mentor to Private Party" will most likely end with PP splitting w/ Matt, I think they should use this to slowly turn Private Party heel. Seeing that the name Private Party infers exclusivity, they should just play that up. Make PP think they're better than everyone and turn them into super arrogant heels.
i think they should go heel after Matt fukks them over...

they should take Top Flight under their wing and wait for them to get comfortable and turn heel on them. i think that would be a dope feud. i def think Private Party can be heels.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have been in favor of them being heels for a while.
As faces they get lost in the tag division shuffle but make them egotistical heels and it opens up more possibilities for them.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i wouldnt be surprised if he's in on it too and we see Kenny and the gang poppin up with them too :manny:

it's all developing so really anything can happen...it's complicated as Nick & Matt have said :pachaha:

I'm definitely gonna have to check his podcast to see what he says about it. Cuz I listened to the one with him and Karl and they seemed mad cool almost looking up to Karl like a big bro

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Gross thought but in a different era, there definitely would be an angle where Cody killed Harper via the chain match and he would either be a face trying to atone for the rest of his career, or a heel who brings it up regularly and a chain match becomes his signature match. Thankfully the industry has evolved enough to be past that.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Gross thought but in a different era, there definitely would be an angle where Cody killed Harper via the chain match and he would either be a face trying to atone for the rest of his career, or a heel who brings it up regularly and a chain match becomes his signature match. Thankfully the industry has evolved enough to be past that.
It would have actually fit his Death of Superman motif he was going for at the time. It always bothered me that Brodie's reign was so short but i guess we know why now. But youre definitely right. Breaking kayfabe to celebrate him while also keeping canon is one of the classiest things ive seen a promotion do.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I wonder just how over a band of extremely arrogant white guys, 3 of which booked themselves as champions are going to get during these specific times

The times might be against this type of neck beard booking