The Random AEW News Thread

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Will Hobbs says he told WWE to kick rocks:

"The (WWE) tryout was good," Hobbs said on AEW Unrestricted. "They said 'we don't have anything for you right now.' Years later, the carrot dangled in front of me and I pretty much told them, 'F you.' Right when I appeared on AEW, you wanna be like, 'Hey, remember me?' The way I was raised, I don't have time for that shyt. I'm not 'boo boo the fool' as my Grandma would say. 'Hey, we've been thinking about you and are interested in you.' No, fukk you. I ain't no sucka. I'd rather you tell me 100% no than try to BS me."

Will Hobbs: WWE Dangled The Carrot In Front Of Me After AEW Appearance And I Said, 'F You' | Fightful Wrestling
Nice to see a black wrestler not tap dancing for Vince.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On a side note, that looks like a group of men you wouldn’t want to mess with. Not a bunch of 135 lbs cosplayers and a muscular Will Sasso with noodle hair

Na...... white people have proven they crazy.

If I was walking down the street and saw one side full of some white boys and the other side full of these dudes....... I’m walking on the side with this group:beli:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Shots fired at Bullet Club and Tama Tonga at the beginning. LOL at the Jesse and Festus references

Last edited: