The Random AEW News Thread

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Am I the only one that wants Shanna to turn heel and beat Shida for the title? :dead:

She's definitely one of their best in ring female. Witch admittedly ain't saying much. :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Am I the only one that wants Shanna to turn heel and beat Shida for the title? :dead:

She's definitely one of their best in ring female. Witch admittedly ain't saying much. :beli:
I'm cool with any of the women on the roster taking the belt from Shida.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Theres good people on both side, so did our favs Kofi, Big E, Xavier, RTruth and Lashley just to name a few:mjgrin:
I find the new day being trump supporters/donators highly doubtful, u got any receipts to that claim of these guys donating to trump? and I dont mean an interview of lashley saying something nice about trump years ago either

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I always like the little details the announcer does when he does the entrances. Like rolling his r's extra hard when announcing Rey Fenix, saying "Minneapolis, Minnesota" in a Minnesota accent when announcing Top Flight, and everybody here notices him nonchalantly saying "weighting, whatever......... from, whenever....." when announcing Orange Cassidy.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point Matt should go home and be a family man :yeshrug:

He pretty much is isn't he? AEW tapes twice a month and even when this pandemic is over (if?) it's a once a week gig. AEW's schedule is perfect for guys at his stage of their careers.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find the new day being trump supporters/donators highly doubtful, u got any receipts to that claim of these guys donating to trump? and I dont mean an interview of lashley saying something nice about trump years ago either

Pretty sure Big E isn't, he's been anti Trump in every instance where the subject came up.