The Random AEW News Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:to: Crazy how quick things change

I feel like they might still go with Hangman as unwilling leader, but I get if they don’t

I don't even know if it would be unwilling at this point. :ehh:

Have him doubt whether he can lead them and slowly prove to himself that he is capable of doing it, then that leads to him realizing he might just be good enough to challenge Kenny...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
G68JzS7J

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don't even know if it would be unwilling at this point. :ehh:

Have him doubt whether he can lead them and slowly prove to himself that he is capable of doing it, then that leads to him realizing he might just be good enough to challenge Kenny...

If I were writing BTE, I'd have Hangman say he was wrong about them being a cult and are a brotherhood and join them and start implementing changes (i.e. 10 kicking his coke habit, stop inviting everyone under the sun, etc.).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I were writing BTE, I'd have Hangman say he was wrong about them being a cult and are a brotherhood and join them and start implementing changes (i.e. 10 kicking his coke habit, stop inviting everyone under the sun, etc.).

Why they gotta do that? Cocaine ain’t hurting him :dwillhuh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
10 doesn't need to get off coke. If your going to bring up that one incident, that was clearly explained. 10 was just having some milk and cookies. He dipped his cookie in the milk and somehow it just blew up.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This week's BTE is :mjcry:

Page looks to have joined the Dark Order.:wow:

I honestly don't know if there's a better utility talent in wrestling today than Eddie Kingston. He wrestles, he gives locker room speeches, he cuts promos, he does commentary, and he does all those things well.

To think he almost quit last year....

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
No.

He has such negative value, ROH feels like finally announcing that they're releasing him is worth the good PR.

There's a reason they had to hold onto him until they could contractually release him, after having planned to put all their eggs in his basket, giving him the book.

He forced their hand, legally.

No promoter is going to go near that anytime soon. You'll sooner see him in NXT.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Jim Cornette gonna flip his shyt about Brodie's young son being almost as big as Marko already :mjlol: