The rage when you spend a premium to order through Uber eats and….

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
The amount of times I ordered a drink or a dessert with my meal and they forget to put it in the order. :snoop:

I really should stop using Uber Eats/Doordash/Grubhub. It's less expensive and less time-consuming for me to just get in my car, go to the place, and pick the order up from there. But when it's Friday evening and I'm just feeling lazy... :mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
After I saw a dude (I think from door dash) knock on my neighbors door just one time then put their food on the ground in front of the door, I was turned off. Imagine opening your door and seeing your meal on the ground:picard::scust: I am fine with going to pick up my own food

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After I saw a dude (I think from door dash) knock on my neighbors door just one time then put their food on the ground in front of the door, I was turned off. Imagine opening your door and seeing your meal on the ground:picard::scust: I am fine with going to pick up my own food

I specifically ask them to do that since COVID.

Daps
looks like Tang. I want that real pulpy orange juice.

:hhh:

The pulp interrupts the flow of the sip. I want to sip smoothly, not have to chew and sip. If that is the case, you might as well keep oranges at your house, squeeze them, and eat a few bites of the orange.

:manny:

There is an option for contactless delivery. I always choose that since they added it during Covid, but I have a chair next to my door, and the instructions say, leave on chair on porch. They ring the bell, and text when they deliver. Although some just leave it without notice, which pisses me off.

I also hate when they actually ring the bell and wait for me to open the door, because I don’t feel like interacting with them. Follow directions!

:ufdup:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you just order juice nikka? :hhh:

With service fee / delivery fee + tip :picard:

7 dollar juice gonna cost 20 bucks with all damn fees and tips :hubie:

I might order something once a month but even then they fukk my order up. I did get Dave’s Hot Chicken on Friday through DoorDash and that was heat :ohlawd:whole order was on point. But prior to that I ordered from Real Jerk and waited almost 45 minutes for them to just cancel my order talking bout “we don’t have any more jerk chicken or fish” then why the fukk is it listed on your shyt? nikka thought my food was on its way only for them to cancel when it should’ve arrived :rudy:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Had a mishap where the driver cancelled on me an hour after I placed the order and he was headed there for pickup :beli:

Ordered the same thing as a pickup order and went to get it and someone snatched my shyt so I had to wait for them to remake it :beli:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you just order juice nikka? :hhh:

With service fee / delivery fee + tip :picard:

7 dollar juice gonna cost 20 bucks with all damn fees and tips :hubie:

I might order something once a month but even then they fukk my order up. I did get Dave’s Hot Chicken on Friday through DoorDash and that was heat :ohlawd:whole order was on point. But prior to that I ordered from Real Jerk and waited almost 45 minutes for them to just cancel my order talking bout “we don’t have any more jerk chicken or fish” then why the fukk is it listed on your shyt? nikka thought my food was on its way only for them to cancel when it should’ve arrived :rudy:

I got a whole meal.