The Putties from Power Rangers were lame AF

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
How many dates did these mother fukkers ruin? Some man or woman chilling out in the park, trying to get some action, when these dudes in grey start jumping around making silly ass sounds, trying to punk you in front of your date. I'd hate to live in Angel Grove.

don't forget those giant megazord fights in broad day light in the middle of traffic:scust:

all that property damage:scust: you walking down the street and something hits you in the head , you fukk around and die:scust:

Angel Grove:scust:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
tumblr_mwk5wwurIU1qb2euio1_400.gif
These nikkas crip walking? :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated when Jason and Trini and Zack left the show. Absolutely hated it and the people they replaced them with were terrible as far as characters. Jason, to me, is the better leader of the crew although Tommy gets all the love but Jason is the guy I'd pick to lead my squad. There's no way Rocky or Adam could've been the leader because they're both soft as charmin and it was clear Tommy should've been the leader of that group. And even though there are behind the scenes reasons for Jason losing his spot to Tommy, within the storyline, that's so foul. Zordon just gives the leadership to Tommy with Jason still there doing his job with skill. That's like Leonardo being demoted after saving the world from shredder for the 100th time

I was like 6 when that shyt happened and I was a Green Ranger stan, but even I was like :patrice:when he became the leader. Dude was created specifically to destroy the Power Rangers, was actually getting in their ass, destroyed the command center but when he turns face, not only does he get to smash the Pink Ranger, and get an upgrade in his costume and zord, but becomes the leader :dahell:

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/4492086

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL