The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Hahahaha :patrice: it’s a tough job, somebody got to do it right :mjcry:
DSC06835.jpg~320x480

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was like 6 when that shyt happened and I was a Green Ranger stan, but even I was like :patrice:when he became the leader. Dude was created specifically to destroy the Power Rangers, was actually getting in their ass, destroyed the command center but when he turns face, not only does he get to smash the Pink Ranger, and get an upgrade in his costume and zord, but becomes the leader :dahell:

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/4492086

Lol homie on the podcast I listened to said the same thing. Like why would you make a guy with that resume leader? Plus he was too sensitive to be leader. Again I get the behind the scenes reasoning but man that's just a terrible decision by Zordon. Almost as terrible as Zedd putting Z's on the putty patrol

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Goldar was my homie, he had me scared in a few episodes though. :wow:

Goldar was THAT nikka. It's ashamed what they did to him after season 1 though. They changed up his suit and the actor wasn't as agile as the Sentai one so he couldn't move around and beat ass like in the stock footage so he ended up getting the shyt beat out of him to the point where an UNMORPHED Tommy kicked his ass. :snoop:

He eventually got some of his swagger back but it was too late. It was never the same. Also, OG Goldar voice from early season 1 >>>>>> the one you guys remember.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Goldar was THAT nikka. It's ashamed what they did to him after season 1 though. They changed up his suit and the actor wasn't as agile as the Sentai one so he couldn't move around and beat ass like in the stock footage so he ended up getting the shyt beat out of him to the point where an UNMORPHED Tommy kicked his ass. :snoop:

He eventually got some of his swagger back but it was too late. It was never the same. Also, OG Goldar voice from early season 1 >>>>>> the one you guys remember.

I remember that voice. He had a very dope voice and not as cartoonish