The Putties from Power Rangers were lame AF

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
What if the rangers had known bjj back in the day? lol
Goldar was a Goddamn GOON Breh. He was that Dude when it came to putting in Work, i remember Dude being Smart Enough to Retreat when he was Outnumbered. :umad::mjlol: Always coming back to Rita like "I'M SORRY MY QUEEN THAT I FAILED YOU BUT I PROMISE YOU THE POWER RANGERS WILL PAY NEXT TIME!" ...and then that Old Ass Blue Dude would make some Random Demon to Face those Kids in The Megazord.:heh: I'm seeing that fukking Movie when it Drops Brehs.:lolbron:

:russ:

I legit feel as though I could kill AT LEAST 50 of these muthafukkas off GP

:deadmanny:

He was a goon with no loyalty though. Peep how quick he ditched Rita for Zedd and both of them for Ivan Ooze
These goons ain't loyal.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Too bad they made him as corny as the putties after that first season he was there...his second season and that stupid ass love plot with Rita was when I stopped watching

I just read about that today. Apparently parents complained because he was too thorough for a kids show so they softened him up and introduced Rito

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
tumblr_mwk5wwurIU1qb2euio1_400.gif
Its even funnier with their putty sounds :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Putties were fine until they got a kill switch. Goldar was kicking ass till he got his wings back. :wow:

When Goldar made his own army of putty's to be power rangers with the crayfish as their leader :wow:

And you're right! Rita's patrol was 10x more thorough than Zedd's because he put the damn target on their chest.