The Putties from Power Rangers were lame AF

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked Jason cuz he was the leader and the red ranger (red is/was my fav color)

but I liked Tommy too :wow: he was that dude

I fukked wit Zack too, gotta support the brotha :salute:

it was fukked up how Jason just lost the leadership role, he was all for it tho :yeshrug:

I just never got into Tommy man. I guess it's cause I already had my favorite and there was no need to have another. :whoknows: Zack was my dude on the strength that he was a brother and he was hip hop. And on some real shyt, I'm not mad at Jason and Trini and Zack for wanting more money and getting into a contract dispute. They knew how much they were worth to the series and tried to handle their business; I'm never mad at anyone for knowing their value and making sure they get it. Plus Jason got to come back as the gold ranger and stunt

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Breh there are so many things in this show that when you think about it, it doesn't make sense. Like they retconned so much damn stuff on the show. Rita is supposedly the biggest baddest thing in the galaxy then when season 2 shows up, "oh we forgot to tell you about Lord Zedd" it's like there's always something or someone that Zordon forgot to mention.

IKR Zordon always forgetting stuff:mjlol:

also almost every episode ended the same way, with them megazords:skip:

I just never got into Tommy man. I guess it's cause I already had my favorite and there was no need to have another. :whoknows: Zack was my dude on the strength that he was a brother and he was hip hop. And on some real shyt, I'm not mad at Jason and Trini and Zack for wanting more money and getting into a contract dispute. They knew how much they were worth to the series and tried to handle their business; I'm never mad at anyone for knowing their value and making sure they get it. Plus Jason got to come back as the gold ranger and stunt

:ehh:

yea I liked how some of the old characters would come back as different rangers

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
z-putty-red-eyes.jpg

they put both putty patrols against the power rangers and they both lost :dead:

power rangers didn't even morph of course :dead:

my nikka zack was putting in work :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I never understood why people like to call Zack a "bojanges" for dancing while he was fighting, I always thought he was getting his Eddie Gordo on while on the battlefield... hell Zack might have inspired the creation of Mugen from Samurai Champloo

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Then of course when Zedd took over (Mutiny is probably the greatest power ranger episode) the putties then became even bigger crash test dummies with Z's on their chests:russ:
Even as a kid I never understood why Zed put a big letter Z on their chests... so they are tough as hell literally holding their own against the rangers but you put a big ass weakness in the middle of their chest where it can easily be hit? :wtf:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I never understood why people like to call Zack a "bojanges" for dancing while he was fighting, I always thought he was getting his Eddie Gordo on while on the battlefield... hell Zack might have inspired the creation of Mugen from Samurai Champloo

I heard somewhere, that they only hired him cuz he could dance and they wanted the character to dance :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Even as a kid I never understood why Zed put a big letter Z on their chests... so they are tough as hell literally holding their own against the rangers but you put a big ass weakness in the middle of their chest where it can easily be hit? :wtf:

I guess Zedd is about as bright as Sagat from the street fighter movie. "I'll put a big target on their chest because there's no way they're smart enough to figure that out"

*putty's explode on first fight*

Bison.jpg
I guess he didn't see that, did he?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
lmfao. playing Power Rangers as a kid with my boy and he would make the puttie noises like an idiot and one day his grandmother heard him when we was playing and said "oh lord, the boy speaking in tongues".

I didn't know what that was back then, but when I got older and realized... it was the funniest shyt. :russ:

Goldar was my homie, he had me scared in a few episodes though. :wow:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
lmfao. playing Power Rangers as a kid with my boy and he would make the puttie noises like an idiot and one day his grandmother heard him when we was playing and said "oh lord, the boy speaking in tongues".

I didn't know what that was back then, but when I got older and realized... it was the funniest shyt. :russ:

Goldar was my homie, he had me scared in a few episodes though. :wow:
Goldar was a Goddamn GOON Breh. He was that Dude when it came to putting in Work, i remember Dude being Smart Enough to Retreat when he was Outnumbered. :umad::mjlol: Always coming back to Rita like "I'M SORRY MY QUEEN THAT I FAILED YOU BUT I PROMISE YOU THE POWER RANGERS WILL PAY NEXT TIME!" ...and then that Old Ass Blue Dude would make some Random Demon to Face those Kids in The Megazord.:heh: I'm seeing that fukking Movie when it Drops Brehs.:lolbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Goldar was a Goddamn GOON Breh. He was that Dude when it came to putting in Work, i remember Dude being Smart Enough to Retreat when he was Outnumbered. :umad::mjlol: Always coming back to Rita like "I'M SORRY MY QUEEN THAT I FAILED YOU BUT I PROMISE YOU THE POWER RANGERS WILL PAY NEXT TIME!" ...and then that Old Ass Blue Dude would make some Random Demon to Face those Kids in The Megazord.:heh: I'm seeing that fukking Movie when it Drops Brehs.:lolbron:

He was a goon with no loyalty though. Peep how quick he ditched Rita for Zedd and both of them for Ivan Ooze