The PS Vita Thread

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished persona 4

terrible ending that explained nothing. I made sure to both throw the guy in the tv and spare him and the ending was pretty much the same. I maxed out Maries social link...I thought that's what I needed to do in order to get the true ending. Questions I need answered...so wtf is the tv world? What is the velvet room? Who's the long nose guy and what does he symbolize? Why is Marie and the blonde chick there? And the biggest question probably is wtf is teddie??

That's not the true ending. You have to to answer in the right sequence to advance the story. There's also another part later that you need to do something to get the even truer ending.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
That's not the true ending. You have to to answer in the right sequence to advance the story. There's also another part later that you need to do something to get the even truer ending.

:comeon:

Well can you elaborate?

My guess is that the main character is izangi reincarnated and Marie is izangis wife. But please answer the questions I asked if you can or tell me anything that's vital to clear up the mystery of this game :sadcam: it's been buggin me.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Well can you elaborate?

My guess is that the main character is izangi reincarnated and Marie is izangis wife. But please answer the questions I asked if you can or tell me anything that's vital to clear up the mystery of this game :sadcam: it's been buggin me.

You still have quite a bit of game left to play. To get through the first part follow below

When you talk to Namatame, the sequence is. Wait a second here, We're missing something, Namatame's true feelings, Something's bothering me, We're missing something..., Calm the hell down!

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just downloaded that Unit 13 game off PS+, gonna give it a go later. Anyone played it? Thoughts?
I like it. Like 45 missions(and each mission has a dynamic option that randomly generates objectives and puts it on a high difficulty) The High Value Target missions are hard as hell(requires no deaths) but really rewarding when you get it right.

really fun game to me. probably would have been better received had it included some kind of Story mode. Graphics are great, sound great, controls beautifully but no Story to really show it off. No competitive multiplayer either. I know quite a few didnt like that.

Play it for what it IS and you may really enjoy it.

A Unit 14 with a story, doesnt have to be great and I would expect it to,these same Co-op missions that 13 has that can also be done solo, plus a competitive multi would be great...but Zipper is gone:sad:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
a few RPGs are getting localized.

Demon Gaze is coming over. Trigger Happy Havoc Dangan Ronpa(:yeshrug:) is coming too. Both published by NISA.

another called Sei Madou Monogatari is coming from Aksys.

I want Demon Gaze.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You still have quite a bit of game left to play. To get through the first part follow below

When you talk to Namatame, the sequence is. Wait a second here, We're missing something, Namatame's true feelings, Something's bothering me, We're missing something..., Calm the hell down!

Naoto during that bath scene...hell Naoto in general :ohlawd:

But thanks man. Holy crap I'm missing a lot. I thought I was through :whew:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Naoto during that bath scene...hell Naoto in general :ohlawd:

But thanks man. Holy crap I'm missing a lot. I thought I was through :whew:

Naoto had me on some :whoa: shyt at first but then a young gawd HAD to bag after that on playthrough 2 :youngsabo:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
dragonscrown.jpg

Catherine inspired.

August 6th by the way.

Still playing thru Muramasa Rebirth. :wow: so lovely.

Stealth Inc. coming July 23rd I believe. and Spelunky should be coming this month too.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:beli:

now they drop the price of New Little King's Story

$19.99

good game just pissed I jumped at it for 40 a couple months back because I thought it would take longer to go down:snoop:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm kinda mad. I've pretty much filled up my 32 GB, thanks to Plus. I guess I could delete shyt or use the spare 4 GB...but fukk, if the triple could use any HD I wanted, why the fukk can't Sony let me use any SD card. I guess what irks me more is that if I switch out cards, my layouts get fukked, and my OCD ass has to redo all that shyt if I switch back and forth.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
dragonscrown.jpg

Catherine inspired.

August 6th by the way.

Still playing thru Muramasa Rebirth. :wow: so lovely.

Stealth Inc. coming July 23rd I believe. and Spelunky should be coming this month too.

Does it actually have that Catherine gameplay? That's what matters.