For 44 bucks...

Wp7hjK0.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward is one of the best game I've played all year. Its a point and click style visual novel with puzzles and multiple endings to where you have to play through the game several times to put together the entire story.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward is one of the best game I've played all year. Its a point and click style visual novel with puzzles and multiple endings to where you have to play through the game several times to put together the entire story.
I guess I'll cop it this month then. It, Muramasa Rebirth, Velocity Ultra and Hotline Miami(sometime this month:shaq2:) should be good for this month for it

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was looking for this game in stores but I couldn't find it. Also was looking for 999 for the DS. Looks like I'll just have to order it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

40 dollars :wtb: how many hours you get out of it ?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Those looking for a Vita or just bought one...

Best Buy is giving you a $50 gift card when you buy from 6.2 - 6.8

Not a bad time to grab one and apply that $50 to a 32GB Card.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Suppose there is no chance '999' will come out on the Vita in some form. Did it come out on the PSP once upon a time?

Also are they still porting PSP/PSOne shyt on to the store? There is soooo much good shyt missing. :sadbron:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Suppose there is no chance '999' will come out on the Vita in some form. Did it come out on the PSP once upon a time?

Also are they still porting PSP/PSOne shyt on to the store? There is soooo much good shyt missing. :sadbron:
it only came out on the DS.

there is no telling how long Sony/other companies will take to put other PSP/PSOne games up:smh:.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
a lot of those arent on the vita. no crisis core :beli:

I'm disgusted that isn't on PSN. I never had a PSP and was looking forward to DL'ing it when I got my Vita since I loved FF7. :fukkthis:

I guess I'll cop it this month then. It, Muramasa Rebirth, Velocity Ultra and Hotline Miami(sometime this month:shaq2:) should be good for this month for it

I've been holding onto $15 in PSN credit waiting for this shyt to drop. I'll probably cave and buy some other shyt and then its release date will get announced the next day. :fukkthis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

i played 999 first but VLR doesn't require you to have played it. there's been mentions of stuff from 999 but its nothing essential to the new game's plot but it basically spoils the plot twist of 999 if you haven't played it.

the difference is you can play through 999 twice and beat it and know most of the plot. VLR requires you to get all previous 8 endings to know the final ending. there's a flowchart and you can jump into any part of the game you've played so it speeds it up where in 999 you had to start all over and fast forward through the parts you played instead of dropping in.

i don't think 999 will ever come to Vita but it got ported to iOS.