The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Stick It To The Man coming this year
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofn9HEwAPm8"]Stick It To The Man - Announcement Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I hope they drop some bigger memory sticks at much more affordable prices at E3.

Also, they should get PS2 game support on there as well. And the most unlikely, but most desirable request from me would be to being able to download and play the smaller ps3 PSN games natively onto the Vita (games like Closure, Braid, Trine, etc.) or at least make it a mandate that these style of games are more often than not made to being cross-buy games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
A survival horror game is coming called Forgotten Memories

Forgotten Memories is being developed by Psychoz Interactive on the Unity engine. The game takes place in an old isolated hospital that was built in 1910 and closed down in 1979. You play as Rose Hawkins, a clever inspector trying to solve a murder and searching for a missing girl at the same time. She’ll be joined by her partner and the girl she’s been searching for.

The game described as a mix between modern and classic survival horror games. Gameplay details are scant, but Psychoz Interactive say you’ll need to rely on teamwork with your group to get through the game.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Played the demo of Gravity Rush :ohlawd:

Why didn't you tell me brehs this game was amazing :wow:

So Japanese, from the music, the art style, the characters...I love it!

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played the demo of Gravity Rush :ohlawd:

Why didn't you tell me brehs this game was amazing :wow:

So Japanese, from the music, the art style, the characters...I love it!

Its free on PS plus. Must cop for vita IMO

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I mean, I have a lot of games I plan to buy for my Vita this year from Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Tearaway, etc but they really dropped the ball. they didnt even bother to drop the price already:dead: they dropped it in Japan but said screw every where else:smh:.

tho more than the system, the memory cards need that price drop.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah there are still a load of Vita games I want to get, but they seem to have relegated the system to 'extra PS4 controller' by this stage.