The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
has Sony basically resigned to turning this thing into a port dump for old console games? even the best game for the system Persona 4 Golden is a port.
All handhelds get ports tho:yeshrug:. and there are still new(non-old console ports) games coming from them and 3rd parties.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has Sony basically resigned to turning this thing into a port dump for old console games? even the best game for the system Persona 4 Golden is a port.

Isn't a straight port, though, it's the definitive version :youngsabo:.

Vita got some original games and it got some ports, same as the 3DS :manny:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Soul Sacrifice
Dragon's Crown
Tearaway
Killzone: Liberation
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

are the new(non-old console port) one's I'm guaranteed to buy. There are others that aren't my kinda game tho.

That plus older one's from last year I still havent played, digital games getting announced too, and enhanced ports too(mostly Muramasa Rebirth for me)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and I want a Rogue Galaxy HD port:youngsabo:
best believe I'm copping Final Fantasy X HD for my Vita too:yes:

Tho honestly, I wish they would take some older IPs and revive them on the Vita with a more reasonable budget like Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. It was handled very well and was well received from fans of the series.

I'm surprised they dont have more handheld dedicated studios thp. the only noteworthy one is Sony Bend and they are too small to handle multiple projects. Maybe Sony could have moved a few guys from Zipper when they closed to Bend to handle the Syphon Filter series and split resources/help on Uncharted Vita 2 or they try their hand at making Resistance: Retribution 2(the PSP one they did was really good) and handling the Resistance series going forward on the Vita(and hopefully keep it 3rd person like Retribution)

and like Media Molecule is doing with Tearaway, have a smaller team working on a handheld IP. Sony Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, and Sucker Punch should all have Handheld teams. Especially Santa Monica considering their.

They also announced Over My Dead Body 2(JRPG) from Japan which is a nice step. Sony has too big of a catalog to not bring some of them back to get a new chance at life and increase the Vita's library. They gotta be smart with the budgets for them and have realistic expectations and they'll be okay.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I broke and bought New Little King's Story:sadbron:

$40 fukkin dollars for a downloadable title:smh:

It was Sony's money from the jump anyway I guess:manny:

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs I copped a vita months ago and hardly played it....

is anything out now (or coming out soon) that's worth copping? I ain't a fan of the jrpgs either

:sadbron:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I played Unit 13 (thought it was dope) Uncharted, fifa, MGS and had the PSP gta games on there.

I'm into FPS, action/adventure types, and Western RPGs mostly
try
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath(mixed 1st and 3rd person in a Western setting)
Soul Sacrifice(action game. it comes out Apr 30th, there is a demo out now)
Killzone: Mercenary is coming in September

cant lie, that no JRPG thing cuts me off because I love em and its the reason I bought my Vita(PSP was a JRPG machine and Vita is likely gonna be the same.)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I played Unit 13 (thought it was dope) Uncharted, fifa, MGS and had the PSP gta games on there.

I'm into FPS, action/adventure types, and Western RPGs mostly
and look out for Muramasa Rebirth in June and Dragon's Crown in August. and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate in October.

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath(mixed 1st and 3rd person in a Western setting)
Soul Sacrifice(action game. it comes out Apr 30th, there is a demo out now)
Killzone: Mercenary is coming in September

cant lie, that no JRPG thing cuts me off because I love em and its the reason I bought my Vita(PSP was a JRPG machine and Vita is likely gonna be the same.)

alright thanks bro

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
and I want a Rogue Galaxy HD port:youngsabo:
best believe I'm copping Final Fantasy X HD for my Vita too:yes:

Tho honestly, I wish they would take some older IPs and revive them on the Vita with a more reasonable budget like Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. It was handled very well and was well received from fans of the series.

I'm surprised they dont have more handheld dedicated studios thp. the only noteworthy one is Sony Bend and they are too small to handle multiple projects. Maybe Sony could have moved a few guys from Zipper when they closed to Bend to handle the Syphon Filter series and split resources/help on Uncharted Vita 2 or they try their hand at making Resistance: Retribution 2(the PSP one they did was really good) and handling the Resistance series going forward on the Vita(and hopefully keep it 3rd person like Retribution)

and like Media Molecule is doing with Tearaway, have a smaller team working on a handheld IP. Sony Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, and Sucker Punch should all have Handheld teams. Especially Santa Monica considering their.

They also announced Over My Dead Body 2(JRPG) from Japan which is a nice step. Sony has too big of a catalog to not bring some of them back to get a new chance at life and increase the Vita's library. They gotta be smart with the budgets for them and have realistic expectations and they'll be okay.

This x1000.

I love the system, but I can't believe they haven't put more effort into bringing more titles to the Vita.

There's no reason they shouldn't revive some of their old games like: Syphon Filter, Crash Bandicoot, Legacy of Kain, Colony Wars, Fear Effect, Suikoden, Parasite Eve, and Jet Moto.

And for the love of God, when developers say they would love to bring Borderlands or Bioshock to the Vita, do everything in your power to help them out and get them on board.