The PS Vita Thread

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Breh the vita has the most beautiful screen I've ever witnessed. :ohlawd: hd movies look like reality.

I just remember watching the intro video and was sitting there like :merchant:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This x1000.

I love the system, but I can't believe they haven't put more effort into bringing more titles to the Vita.

There's no reason they shouldn't revive some of their old games like: Syphon Filter, Crash Bandicoot, Legacy of Kain, Colony Wars, Fear Effect, Suikoden, Parasite Eve, and Jet Moto.

And for the love of God, when developers say they would love to bring Borderlands or Bioshock to the Vita, do everything in your power to help them out and get them on board.

I heard third birthday (parasite eve sequel) plays really well on the vita. Haven't tried it myself, waiting for it to go on sale or be free

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm really liking New Little King's Story:obama:

it feels like its worth it but man, 40 freaking dollars:scusthov: with NO demo:smh:

Konami wild for that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
brehs I copped a vita months ago and hardly played it....

is anything out now (or coming out soon) that's worth copping? I ain't a fan of the jrpgs either

:sadbron:

you should probably sell that Vita and get a 3DS or drop portables altogether. the Vita is mostly gonna get ports and niche titles like JRPGs or small scale indy games. its mainly Japanese developers that will support it outside of Sony. all i really play on the Vita are JRPGs.

the issue is the Vita is a device for mostly hardcore gamers. none of the games are gonna do crazy numbers but when they put out a niche title it'll sell well because the people that do own Vitas like games like that.

honestly the only reason i bought a Vita was mainly for JRPGs. if i wasn't into those i wouldn't see a major reason to owning one.

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you should probably sell that Vita and get a 3DS or drop portables altogether. the Vita is mostly gonna get ports and niche titles like JRPGs or small scale indy games. its mainly Japanese developers that will support it outside of Sony. all i really play on the Vita are JRPGs.

the issue is the Vita is a device for mostly hardcore gamers. none of the games are gonna do crazy numbers but when they put out a niche title it'll sell well because the people that do own Vitas like games like that.

honestly the only reason i bought a Vita was mainly for JRPGs. if i wasn't into those i wouldn't see a major reason to owning one.

thinking of selling to put funds towards a gaming rig to be honest :yeshrug:

Guess I should take that L

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spent all weekend climbing the tree top in guacamelee to get that orb

Just now:

2eob33c.jpg

:mindblown: :why: :beli: :upsetfavre:

Then

20arvi8.jpg

:deadmanny: great game

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs after my post about how I've hardly played the system I'm in the market for a new game or two...

Finishing up university this week and need to spend some money on something to waste some guilt free leisure time with...

the freedom, I can taste it :smugdraper:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
brehs after my post about how I've hardly played the system I'm in the market for a new game or two...

Finishing up university this week and need to spend some money on something to waste some guilt free leisure time with...

the freedom, I can taste it :smugdraper:
I know you said you're not into JRPGs but I still want to recommend Persona 4: Golden. Quite a few people that said they werent into them played it and enjoyed it.

also buy Guacamelee. Really good game. Gravity Rush and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time are really nice too.

and download the Soul Sacrifice demo. It comes out next week.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
as a real n1gga who isn't into gay sh1t the only decent games on Vita are Madden 13 and Uncharted

:manny:

I have no idea why they don't release an Infamous game on it
I'd be up for an inFamous game too. Thing is, the only team at Sony that would make it(Sony Bend, who also did Uncharted and the Syphon Filter series which I would LOVE to have a Vita release) are too small to handle multiple projects. Sony should let them hire more to handle two projects.

you should give Unit 13 a shot, a 3rd person shooter. There's a demo.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just because I love the series and it needs its own post.

either Sony needs to increase Sony Bend or the need to...no they just need more people.

Sony Bend should be pumping out Syphon Filter games, Resistance: Retribution sequels(they did a better job than Nihilistic and in some cases Insomniac), and Uncharted spinoffs for the Vita.

they really should have merged Bend and Zipper instead of just closing Zipper. they could have still trimmed most of the fat from Zipper(they had TOO many people) and made their only handheld studio stronger.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and to those who also tried your hand at the $20 referral...that 1st wave may be it.

it now says:
PS Vita Refer-A-Friend reward emails were sent to qualifying participants on April 15, 2013. If you qualify and have not received your reward email, please contact Playstation Support at Pscustomer_Service@PlayStation.Sony.com with the subject line: Refer-A-Friend. To ensure prompt service, please include your name, PSN ID, and the email address that you used to sign up for the Refer-A-Friend program.

and it hasnt updated since the 4th. I hope they continue and I'll keep checking.

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you said you're not into JRPGs but I still want to recommend Persona 4: Golden. Quite a few people that said they werent into them played it and enjoyed it.

also buy Guacamelee. Really good game. Gravity Rush and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time are really nice too.

and download the Soul Sacrifice demo. It comes out next week.

Yeah I was looking at guacelmelee and I'm ready to hit purchase once my work is all submitted :dj2:

Played Gravity Rush, I'll look into Persona 4 and Sly Cooper too, props