The PS Vita Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think it starts this coming week(DEC 10th-). Im not sure if its online too tho.
December 11th then.

I'll be ready. I will buy LBP even tho I have never cared for the series, PS All-Stars AND Spy Hunter...fukk it I am going all out for this thing.
@cfountain where do you find out about these deals? CAG?

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Liquid

I saw it in the Vita thread on NeoGaf

girl is probably getting me a gs giftcard...I will buy 2 of each...flip 3 of them for an easy $30 profit into another game. Will be about 5-6 vita games for $60 :lolbron:

I rack up games so damn quickly :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So I am here thinking of things that are holding the Vita back...here are some things this handheld needs in order to thrive.

SONY needs to team up with T-Mobile to allow people to connect to the vita store with their HSPA+ network for free and buy games. I am not sure what kind of deal they would have to work out, but the fact that T-Mobile is trying to stay relevant is something I think SONY AND T-Mobile would benefit from greatly. I was stuck at work last night wanting to buying Sound Shapes, but was unable to do so because no WiFi. They should just dump AT&T

So if they happen to jump on that deal with T-Mobile, the next logical step would be the memory card issue this thing has...IT HAS TO BE ADDRESSED.

They need to try to figure out how to get PS2 games on this thing...that's a HUGE library that they can be taking full advantage of...again the memory card issue needs to be addressed.

The potential of this thing is incredible, its a shame that a couple of shortcomings have caused many people to look away and those who own it to be frustrated with these small issues.

now back to gravity rush.

To me, this is by far the biggest issue with the system. I'm still rockin' a 4GB one that came with my system. I just can't justify dropping $80-100 on a 32GB card when you can find normal ones for as low as $15.

Every system should have come with at least 32 GB built in. If they wanted to have different tiers (more memory), they could price them differently like companies do with phones.

As it stands, even if they slashed the price of memory cards in half, I think they'd see an immediate uptick in system sales (not to mention PSN sales).

There's a slew of games I want to download from PSN so I can have all the old classics on my Vita, but I can't get them until they drop the prices on the memory cards.

timballs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my Vita man. Just deleted a bunch of stuff to make room. I can always dl that stuff again later...

Uncharted, Gravity rush, Persona, and hot shots golf I played the shyt out of all of those. Being able todl psp games is dope too.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I love my Vita man. Just deleted a bunch of stuff to make room. I can always dl that stuff again later...

Uncharted, Gravity rush, Persona, and hot shots golf I played the shyt out of all of those. Being able todl psp games is dope too.
Yeah Gravity Rush is great, but I think I just found my new favorite vita game and thats Mutant Blobs Attack. Damn I am addicted to this right now and don't have my charger with me :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
SONY needs to team up with T-Mobile to allow people to connect to the vita store with their HSPA+ network for free and buy games.

The potential of this thing is incredible, its a shame that a couple of shortcomings have caused many people to look away and those who own it to be frustrated with these small issues.

This is something that should've been worked out BEFORE the launch of the system. It's too late now as A). The agreement with AT&T is more than likely an exclusive partnership for X number of years and B). Suddenly dumping AT&T, switching to T-Mobile and offering FREE download service would piss off owners of the AT&T version, creating further ill will amongst consumers and negative publicity.

[/QUOTE]the next logical step would be the memory card issue this thing has...IT HAS TO BE ADDRESSED.

They need to try to figure out how to get PS2 games on this thing...that's a HUGE library that they can be taking full advantage of...again the memory card[/QUOTE]

This is most certainly correct. Nobody is paying upwards of $100 for proprietary memory any longer, it's just ridiculous, arrogant, and extremely short sighted of $ony to even think that was a good pricing arrangement. I don't know how much market research they did beforehand but apparently they learned absolutely nothing from the catastrophic launch of the PSP Go. They also need a price drop IMMEDIATELY.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Looks like Amazon is price-matching the gamestop deals if you don't want to go to GS.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Quick question,

So I bought a 32GB that I put most of my shyt on...and still have the 4GB's...I left some shyt (Mini's) on one of the 4GBers...last time I switched out, it fukked up my entire layout of icons. So my question is, if I switch between the 4GB'er with Mini's and my 32GB'er, will I have to constantly rearrange icons? I'm particular with my shyt and get annoyed when its fukked up

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I see ya'll still sleeping on Mutant Blobs. If you got Plus and haven't played this shyt :usure: