The PS Vita Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Only game I bought was MLB The Show.

I play most things on my phone these days :sadcam:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AC3 - came with AC3 Vita Bundle
Uncharted - PS Plus freebie :ahh:
Mutant Blob - PS Plus freebie :ahh:
Motorstorm RC - Plu Plus freebie :ahh:
Hot Shots Golf
Call Of Duty
Playstation Battle AllStars - freebie with my AC3 Vita Bundle :ahh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
5gx8D.jpg

wJzhh.jpg

9uOir.jpg

lb87w.jpg

aKDSb.jpg

VUsVv.jpg

JaVQz.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
brehs is there any way to get these damn UMD games to your vita? I don't understand why this cant be done easily :snoop:

My cousin has over 100 umd games and I might buy them off him if I could transfer them to the vita. @illadope @Kodie, @Rekkapryde @skoolafish

Last edited by a moderator:

illadope

きんが
Daps
brehs is there any way to get these damn UMD games to your vita? I don't understand why this cant be done easily :snoop:

My cousin has over 100 umd games and I might buy them off him if I could transfer them to the vita. @illadope @Kodie, @Rekkapryde @skoolafish

Dont think so breh, well if yours has a CFW on it then you could us an ISO loader once one is made but you can transfer UMD's

Last edited by a moderator:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Is that 32GB vita card worth the price places are charging (lowest I've seen non ebay/CL is about 80)? I got a "free" 4GB in the AC bundle, then copped an additional 4GB from Amazon's BF shyt...but I pretty much filled both shyt up already...switching out cards fukks up my placement of icons, so that's annoying...but god damn the cards are expensive. No way to use stand micro SD shyt (yet) huh?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Got:

Fifa Soccer
MLB: The Show
Disgaea 1, 2, and 3 :whew:
Blazblue CS
Uncharted Golden Abyss - PS + member
Gravity Rush - PS + member :noah:
Wipeout 2048 - PS + member :noah:
Persona 3 Portable :whew:
Street Fighter X Tekken - I still like this game :noah:
Final Fantasy VII - missed it when I was younger, giving it a shot now :manny:
Castlevania

Got more shyt, can't think of at the moment. System's been piff for me so far.

Gotta cop Persona 4 soon, how's Ass Creed on the vita for the dudes that got it?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Is that 32GB vita card worth the price places are charging (lowest I've seen non ebay/CL is about 80)? I got a "free" 4GB in the AC bundle, then copped an additional 4GB from Amazon's BF shyt...but I pretty much filled both shyt up already...switching out cards fukks up my placement of icons, so that's annoying...but god damn the cards are expensive. No way to use stand micro SD shyt (yet) huh?

id say its worth it...

im always on my vita and havent filled mine up yet. im talking since feb

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
id say its worth it...

im always on my vita and havent filled mine up yet. im talking since feb
I want sony to drop a 64gb card...only an 8GB card in there right now. Maybe sign up for PSN+ as it comes with free copies of uncharted, gravity rush, and wipeout. I am so torn with this games shyt. I wanted to get hitman and said ahh forget it. Desktop been disconnected for months. I don't even know why I bought fallout new vegas off newegg yesterday.

I might be a mobile gamer these days :manny:

I wish Hitman Absolution was released on the Vita

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ps vita cfw? Point me to the promised land breh

You really can't mess with CFW on the Vita unless you stay in the stone age.
http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/63...s-vita-down-something-crazy.html#.ULwMKeQc1kg
they locked the Vita down so tight if you put CFW on it the only games you can play are ones you could play before you put it on there.

you can't really do anything on the Vita without it doing a check and seeing if there's new firmware and requiring you to download it.

my AC Bundle Vita came with 1.69 or something like that. fully hackable for PSP stuff and i couldn't even put my games on it till i upgraded it to 2.00 in which the crack was patched.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You really can't mess with CFW on the Vita unless you stay in the stone age.
http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/63...s-vita-down-something-crazy.html#.ULwMKeQc1kg
they locked the Vita down so tight if you put CFW on it the only games you can play are ones you could play before you put it on there.

you can't really do anything on the Vita without it doing a check and seeing if there's new firmware and requiring you to download it.

my AC Bundle Vita came with 1.69 or something like that. fully hackable for PSP stuff and i couldn't even put my games on it till i upgraded it to 2.00 in which the crack was patched.
I just wish they would relax with the whole psp to vita thing. I buy all my games, but I understand why they took these measures to lock their system