The PS Vita Thread

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just go to the Playstation Plus tab in the store to see the free games

Be sure to play Mutant Blobs Attack. One of the best games for the money (Well free for Plus users but you still need to download it even if you don't got it)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i got an 8GB card and it does fine. i got like 5 games on my card and i usually carry Disgaea 3 the physical game.

if you buy all your Vita games the card is really only for PSP and PS1 games anyway.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Gravity Rush is pretty good so far, I think I am just going to use PSN+ to try a good chunk of these games and then buy them retail.

I cant be bothered with all this re-downloading mess. I want a 256GB card...make it happen sony.

Uncharted took damn near half of my card :snoop:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man, I'm still hooked on Persona 4 Golden:whew:

Next on my cop list is either Unit 13, LittleBigPlanet, or Ragnarok Odyssey.

I'm really hoping they announce Ys: Celceta some time soon. Ys Seven was piff and I need that fix.

oh yeah, look up Soul Sacrifice. it's coming next year and it's an exclusive made by the creator of Mega Man...it looks nothing like it but very interesting:yes: I already got it preordered.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Vog3G.jpg

LittleBigPlanet Vita and PS AllStars BR Vita for only $20.

EDIT: at GameStop

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gravity Rush is pretty good so far, I think I am just going to use PSN+ to try a good chunk of these games and then buy them retail.

I cant be bothered with all this re-downloading mess. I want a 256GB card...make it happen sony.

Uncharted took damn near half of my card :snoop:

:youngsabo: I tried to tell you....

Kodie

Pro
Daps
my fault, GameStop.

it's good for this week I believe.

Thanks. Also, MGS collection is $20 on amazon

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-playstation-vita/dp/B007FQUEZ8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1354931738&sr=8-5&keywords=metal+gear+solid]Amazon.com: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: Video Games[/ame]

Not sure for how long. Very tempted to get both of these but I got xmas gifts to buy.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I am here thinking of things that are holding the Vita back...here are some things this handheld needs in order to thrive.

SONY needs to team up with T-Mobile to allow people to connect to the vita store with their HSPA+ network for free and buy games. I am not sure what kind of deal they would have to work out, but the fact that T-Mobile is trying to stay relevant is something I think SONY AND T-Mobile would benefit from greatly. I was stuck at work last night wanting to buying Sound Shapes, but was unable to do so because no WiFi. They should just dump AT&T

So if they happen to jump on that deal with T-Mobile, the next logical step would be the memory card issue this thing has...IT HAS TO BE ADDRESSED.

They need to try to figure out how to get PS2 games on this thing...that's a HUGE library that they can be taking full advantage of...again the memory card issue needs to be addressed.

The potential of this thing is incredible, its a shame that a couple of shortcomings have caused many people to look away and those who own it to be frustrated with these small issues.

now back to gravity rush.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im so torn tho:to:

I want to get LBP but man, I REALLY want to play Mass Effect(I never played it) and it finally came out on the PS3 plus I could get Grandia to put on my Vita.

I think I'll go that rout and get LBP around Christmas