The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What games u recommend for it that aren't war or shooting games breh
Persona 4 Golden(mostly every Vita owner is going to recommend this.)
Gravity Rush(there's a demo. think if a Japanese studio made inFamous and instead of controlling electricity you can manipulate gravity. very nice art style too. got an anime influence to it)
Wipeout 2048
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack(downloadable)
Treasure of Montezuma Blitz(its a free game. kinda Bejeweled-like.)
Dokuro(Puzzle/.Platformer)
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time(its on the PS3 but I preferred the feel of it on the Vita. There is a demo. Im a fan of the series from the PS2 so I'm a little biased)
Sine Mora(havent played but heard good things. downloadble)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss(I know you said no shooting but I have to recommend Uncharted)
Ragnarok Odyssey(Monster Hunter/Phantasy Star type game.)

Some PSP titles too:
Persona 3 Portable(both this and P4G if you are into JRPGs)
Ys Seven(another JRPG, action tho. Very fast paced and you switch party members on the fly. The next one is coming to the Vita in Septemer)
Valkyria Chronicles 2(I know you said no shotoers or war games but this involves both but its a TPS mixed with strategy RPG.)

kinda tough for me to recommend some others like Unit 13 and the Syphon Filters(PSP also, made Uncharted: Golden Abyss) since you said no shooters(tho I still did:laugh:)

Also games like Soul Sacrifice coming April 30th, Muramasa Rebirth(posted some gameplay up top), Ys: Memories of Celceta, Killzone: Mercenary(shooter, I know)

and games on the PSOne and PSP look really nice on the Vita too. A lot of games I couldnt play because they didn't feel right being played on an HDTV felt better on the Vita and gave new life to em to me. They look a lot better on that OLED screen compared to being stretched out on an HDTV.

I love JRPGs and most of my recommendations usually go in that direction and why I bought the Vita. So many JRPGs from 2 generations and 1 currently building:yes:.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If you are getting a Vita, copping Plus is a must if only for a few months. You get the instant game collection and eat off that for awhile. Really don't have to buy any games.

I just got my 32 GB and transferred all my stuff over to the new card, put Retro City Rampage and Ninja Gaiden (both free with Plus on there as well). Played the Sound Shapes demo and it was really good, might have to cop it next time it goes on sale.