The PS Vita Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat P4G and now my life feels empty bruhs:to:

I'm debating on whether or not to download Persona 3 but the portable version takes away the anime cutscenes and doesn't allow you to roam freely around town (you point and click all destinations:damn:

Damn you must've ONLY been playing Persona 4. I'm playign the regular version on PS2(PC emulator) and I'm about 30 hours in. I'm on chapter 7 of the void quest dungeon. That shyt was giving me trouble so I ended up letting time go by and go back a week after letting Mitsuo die and now I'm leveling up.

Since you beat it you should start over NG+ and as for Persona 3, you either have a few choices: Play it on PSP with the new features but gimped presentaion, play it on PS3(PSN download) with ugly graphics or if you have a capable PC download it and play it on PCSX2. Once I'm done with P4 I'm getting it for Vita and I'm transferring my PS2 P3 save to that.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Persona 3 Portable was still a good game even tho it was point and click in towns. the dungeons are still 3rd person tho.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Playing ni no kuni on my vita with remote play. Man o man this game is underrated as heck friends. Wow. I really got involved into this game and the fun never seems to end in this beautiful game. Started off a tad slow but now that im all powered up, game feels great. Bosses are tight. Animation is incredible. Best looking RPG on consoles, period. I think reviewers are made this game wasnt multiplat so they show hatred but wow. Great game.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I just signed up for this site so I could buy this and a couple games, but it keeps telling me "There was a problem adding this item to your cart, please try again later." Anyone know what that's about?
I think it may have ran out. Some others were having a problem and some one brought up they may be out.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think it may have ran out. Some others were having a problem and some one brought up they may be out.

I see. I tried adding a few other things and I got the same message.

I've heard of Lockerz before, but it is legit? They have games like Virtue's Last Reward for $16 (couldn't add it).

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just copped p4g last night :obama: not very far into it but looks like piff so far

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why I maxed out my relationship with Yumi. She's a little bytch :shaq2:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ok so I am about 1 hour into P4G and I can tell this game is going to be incredible. I don't know how I missed this on the PS2, but I am glad I did as its going to kill so much time at work.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ok so I am about 1 hour into P4G and I can tell this game is going to be incredible. I don't know how I missed this on the PS2, but I am glad I did as its going to kill so much time at work.

Told ya breh! I don't believe there is a SP game this gen that has captivated me this much or taken so much of my time. I'm 140+ hours (beat it, started new game +, then realized that I could get a better ending on my first game's record and returned to it) into it and I'm not tired of the game whatsoever.

You're lucky to have a job chill enough to allow you to play it there wholeheartedly. I just got lunch and break times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i can't believe so many people never played Persona 4 when it was on the PS2 a much more common system than the Vita. i still haven't opened Golden yet but i already beat the game on the PS2.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i can't believe so many people never played Persona 4 when it was on the PS2 a much more common system than the Vita. i still haven't opened Golden yet but i already beat the game on the PS2.
I was already in next-Gen mode and quite frankly was burnt out on Japanese games at that point. I had heard about it before hitting the vita, but it was always on the "I'll get to it later" list and did not think it would grab me the way it has so far

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I was already in next-Gen mode and quite frankly was burnt out on Japanese games at that point. I had heard about it before hitting the vita, but it was always on the "I'll get to it later" list and did not think it would grab me the way it has so far

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

Yeah, what Liquid said, minus the Japanese gaming burn out (a REAL gamer can't burn out on Japanese games, as they make too many of the best ones). shyt, the original Persona 4 came out damn near in 2009, mid-way thru the PS3's life, so I don't see why folks figure that it or other PS2 releases around that point would have been picked up/played like that. Especially considering that PS3's were no longer backwards compatiable at that point and OG PS3 were dying off and hard to find. PS2 wasn't as commonly played system among most gamers, as most gamers stick with the current gen releases more than previous ones. I'm glad I'm playing for the first time on the vita though, as all the extras and everything make it a much better, more enriched experience and to an extent, even graphically/visibly more appealing on the vita screen.