The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Where can I can memory cards for cheap?
amazon or ebay. sometimes they'll have random deals online.

honestly 16gb is the smallest you should go if you are gonna go mainly physical but still play DL games. if you get PS+ 16gb will be okay but you will have to juggle a lot with space. 32 is the best obviously but that price:huhldup:

hopefully they release bigger ones.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
YOOOOO!!!! THE REFERRAL SITE UPDATED!!!!!!!

THE PSN REFERRAL SERVICE WORKED!!!!!!!!!

2 WENT THRU AND I HAVE BEEN REWARDED PSN CREDIT(going by the site anyway. they havent sent but they said I will be awarded.)

Im going to go thru my emails to match up whos worked and whos didnt(a few said unsuccessful)
@Regular_P yours worked:cheers: and @Liquid your worked too:cheers:. I guess we'll get our cash in a few weeks:obama:
@Fatboi1 it was unsuccessful. sorry man. @TheNatureBoy it was unsuccessful. sorry man.
@NatiboyB and @Khalil_4real yours are still saying accepted but going by this site they are taking their sweet time.

I keep yall updated. there is one more unaccepted too but im not sure whos email it belongs too(I deleted everbody's email after you all sent me them)

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
tumblr_lo3nxdDaJL1qf2lpz.gif

free money(credit)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So I just got my vita from dude and its updated to fw 2.05 :facepalm: I can't hack this shyt :damn: to think all I wanted to do is play snes games

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

2 WENT THRU AND I HAVE BEEN REWARDED PSN CREDIT(going by the site anyway. they havent sent but they said I will be awarded.)

Im going to go thru my emails to match up whos worked and whos didnt(a few said unsuccessful)
@Regular_P yours worked:cheers: and @Liquid your worked too:cheers:. I guess we'll get our cash in a few weeks:obama:
@Fatboi1 it was unsuccessful. sorry man. @TheNatureBoy it was unsuccessful. sorry man.
@NatiboyB and @Khalil_4real yours are still saying accepted but going by this site they are taking their sweet time.

I keep yall updated. there is one more unaccepted too but im not sure whos email it belongs too(I deleted everbody's email after you all sent me them)

:win:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Mine says accepted? It kept saying that it wasn't working when I tried it.:yeshrug:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this games a lot harder than i anticipated. cant even get past yukikos shadow :beli: might have to let the deadline pass and redo the past week :snoop:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Anyway to cop the psn plus year subscription for les than 50? :noah: I'm Jewish with my money when it comes to buying shyt lol. I have to buy a 32gb memory card already so I don't feel like paying retail brehs.
its pretty rare that they do price drops for Plus since you're actually getting games with the subscription.

like, you can check eBay and maybe you'll find someone willing to sell cheaper.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
its pretty rare that they do price drops for Plus since you're actually getting games with the subscription.

like, you can check eBay and maybe you'll find someone willing to sell cheaper.

Thanks breh. Imma have to green u for helping me ou breh