The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Got that platinum in Odin Sphere Leifthrasir:yes:

Playing Sly 3 now until Trails of Cold Steel shows up Monday...hopefully Saturday.

And yeah, im really interested in Zero Time Dilemma but I also haven't played 999 or VLR:mjcry: ill run through em eventually.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So I ordered

Tales of hearts r
Ys:memories of Celecetta
Trails of cold steel 1
Danganronpa 1 and 2

What other Japanese piff am I missing for vita brehs?

@cfountain @Fatboi1 @winb83
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir:yes:
Muramasa Rebirth(both this and OSL are made by same company. MR came out a while ago and should be much cheaper too...should be)
Freedom Wars(its of the Monster hunting variety. Not Monster Hunter but...screw it, it one of the clones) is fun too. Even if played single player.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I got freedom wars and muramasa rebirth free from ps plus just haven't tried them yet.

Whats the deal with the god eater games? I see the press releases for them.coming out west for ps4 and vita.

But amazon and ps store only has ps4 listed. I wanted to try them but Id rather play on vita

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got freedom wars and muramasa rebirth free from ps plus just haven't tried them yet.

Whats the deal with the god eater games? I see the press releases for them.coming out west for ps4 and vita.

But amazon and ps store only has ps4 listed. I wanted to try them but Id rather play on vita
God Eater is also in the same realm as Monster Hunter, Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice, and Toukiden(i really liked it too. Soul Sacrifice as well)

If im remembering correctly, God Eater and Freedom Wars were made by the same studio.

But yeah, Monster Hunter with a more anime-like vibe.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

get on muramasa. replayability is crazy and all the dlc side stories are bundled for $15 on psn now

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Anybody have Civilization or XCOM on Vita? Really interested in them since they're part of the flash sale.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got that platinum in Odin Sphere Leifthrasir:yes:

Playing Sly 3 now until Trails of Cold Steel shows up Monday...hopefully Saturday.

And yeah, im really interested in Zero Time Dilemma but I also haven't played 999 or VLR:mjcry: ill run through em eventually.
Play 999 on your phone. it's a DS game, you barely need anything as it's just reading and puzzle solving.