The PS Vita Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm like 14 or so hours in to Trails of Cold Steel on the Vita TV. This game is very similar in a lot of ways to Persona 3 and 4. There's social links type relationships you can develop for in battle benefits There's a dungeon like the Tartarus that randomly changes. There's very trope heavy characters like Persona has. I mean it's a military academy instead of a normal high school but I can tell they were heavily influenced by Persona's design. It captures the feel of school life very well, probably better than the Persona games do. The game does an exceptional job of world building and making the world of the game feel like a actual place.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh I gave my Vita away to my younger cousin. She loves that shyt. Playin RE5 via PS Now is her shyt.
I'll probably get a Vita TV just to play zero escape 3.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm like 14 or so hours in to Trails of Cold Steel on the Vita TV. This game is very similar in a lot of ways to Persona 3 and 4. There's social links type relationships you can develop for in battle benefits There's a dungeon like the Tartarus that randomly changes. There's very trope heavy characters like Persona has. I mean it's a military academy instead of a normal high school but I can tell they were heavily influenced by Persona's design. It captures the feel of school life very well, probably better than the Persona games do. The game does an exceptional job of world building and making the world of the game feel like a actual place.
I take it you recommend it?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally copped a vita and a 32gb card. I got the MGS: HD collection, Tearaway, and P5G. Any other games I should be getting? I have a PSTV, but shyt looks so bad. I mainly got this for P4G, since I hear such good things, but what other exclusives should I be looking to buy?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I finally copped a vita and a 32gb card. I got the MGS: HD collection, Tearaway, and P5G. Any other games I should be getting? I have a PSTV, but shyt looks so bad. I mainly got this for P4G, since I hear such good things, but what other exclusives should I be looking to buy?
For some reason it's divisive, but I thought Uncharted: Golden Abyss was really good. Only negatives to me were the forced motion/touch controls in certain segments.

Killzone: Mercenary, Wipeout 2048, Littlebigplanet and Modnation Races are all good. There's a million indies, but I assume you've played most of them on PC. If you haven't, Vita is a dream for indies, particularly platformers (Spelunky, 1001 Spikes, The Swapper, etc.).

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Alright brehs I'm really getting into jrpga again.

I'm making my through p4g on vita and tales of zestiria on ps4. Got star ocean 5 pre ordered.

What are the best jrpga on vita?

Is tales of hearts r worth copping?