The PS Vita Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you been playing online?

Nah, want to finish single-player. Then I may or may not try online, depending on how I feel about the game at that stage.

About to enter Code 6 in SP, the game has a pretty sharp difficulty spike after Code 5. Codes 1-4 are a piece of piss.

Last edited:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Nah, want to finish single-player. Then I may or may not try online, depending on how I feel about the game at that stage.

About to enter Code 6 in SP, the game has a pretty sharp difficulty spike after Code 5. Codes 1-4 are a piece of piss.
well the game is generally catered to its MP aspect, thats where the most fun comes. Kinda like Call of Duty

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Black Jack

Help me finish this game breh. What are the best weapons in this game? I coasted through it but now I'm nearing the end I'm getting my ass handed to me by these mobs and shielded abductors. :snoop:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I gave up on Assassin's Creed Liberation because the game is bad
Same. I tried, and I bought it on drop day due to the black, female lead character AND it was based in Louisiana. I thought it was gonna be a solid game at least.

I quickly threw it in the bushes.

Anyway, im thinking about buying The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel Tuesday. I may wait due to me still playing through Xenoblade Chronicles X and I bought TLOH: Trails in the Sky SC and have barely put a dent in it. Im thinking waiting a few months would be a good idea.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it, six starring the final boss. Was using the wrong weapon/ strategy but got it sorted.

Will clean-up a couple of trophies and move on to one of...

Helldivers
Child of Light
Everybody's Golf
Uncharted

What do people think?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Finished it, six starring the final boss. Was using the wrong weapon/ strategy but got it sorted.

Will clean-up a couple of trophies and move on to one of...

Helldivers
Child of Light
Everybody's Golf
Uncharted

What do people think?
Probably knock out Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically I completed that final battle late as fukk last night and didn't bother watching the credits as my GF kept calling me. So I got up this morning to watch the end and...my Vita became twitchy and unresponsive. :francis:

Had to restart the Vita, and because of the retarded save system in this game, re-do the entire boss mission again. :scust:

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ive been meaning to pick up Child of Light. Definitely going with the Vita version as well.

One of those games that I just kept forgetting about.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I'm ready to play whenever Black Jack. :salute:
damn :sadcam: ive been busy playing all these other rpgs and was gonna jump on trial of heroes soon that ive been forgetting about freedom wars. ill start it back up again soon and hit you up. hopefully you still have/play it when the time comes:francis: