The PS Vita Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Has anybody played the wolf among us on vita? How does it run?

Been wanting to play this game,its $25 though on the digital store for ps4 :mjlol:

Anyway the best buy by me has the vita hard copy for 9.99 thinking if its worth it just to cop on vita,but i have no idea how telltales :flabbynsick: engine runs on vita

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
oh i copped a vita tv shyt is :trash:

a good chunk of games dont run on it,most of the apps dont work,the picture quality is :trash: and the remote play for ps4 is :trash:

Dont know what sony was thinking with this. So much wasted potential. I think they probably were just sitting on a bunch of vita stock that wasnt moving and just repackaged it with a different name just to move stock. I regret buying it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
oh i copped a vita tv shyt is :trash:

a good chunk of games dont run on it,most of the apps dont work,the picture quality is :trash: and the remote play for ps4 is :trash:

Dont know what sony was thinking with this. So much wasted potential. I think they probably were just sitting on a bunch of vita stock that wasnt moving and just repackaged it with a different name just to move stock. I regret buying it.
got mine wrapped up thrown in a big ass bag with all my extra cords n shyt

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Picked up wolf among us on vita since it was the cheapest route. Ill drop my thoughts on how it runs on vita,never tried a tell tale game on vta before.

Also,they had an atlus sale on psn right now,they had persona 4 golden for $14.99 so I copped it. Almost bought it at best buy when i grabbed wolf among us but it was 24.99

@Fatboi1 this is my last go with a jrpg. If this shyt aint flames,I blame you for me turning my back on jrpgs :ufdup: Ill give it 20 hours. If it doesnt wow in 20 hours :ufdup: my parade of reps in your box gon turn to negs :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Picked up wolf among us on vita since it was the cheapest route. Ill drop my thoughts on how it runs on vita,never tried a tell tale game on vta before.

Also,they had an atlus sale on psn right now,they had persona 4 golden for $14.99 so I copped it. Almost bought it at best buy when i grabbed wolf among us but it was 24.99

@Fatboi1 this is my last go with a jrpg. If this shyt aint flames,I blame you for me turning my back on jrpgs :ufdup: Ill give it 20 hours. If it doesnt wow in 20 hours :ufdup: my parade of reps in your box gon turn to negs :ufdup:
Bet:win:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

you won with both purchases breh
golden starts a little slow but it gits gud. real damn gud
enjoy...

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just finished wolf among us.

Give it a 7/10 would be a 9 but i had to dock 2 for technical issues.

Telltale needs to get their shyt togther. I dunno how their games run on ps4 yet but I remember them runnin like shyt on ps3 as well.

Game would literally freeze on images for seconds at a time,frame rate would drop to 0,some action qtes were damn near unplayable because theyd freeze up and the prompt on screen would dissappear without giving you a chance to hit it. Audio would drop in and ouf at times. Cant blame vita too much because telltale are just sloppy as fukk.

Story was great though. If you liked twd youll like this. Bigby is that dude. I played as an a$$hole ripping limbs and heads off left and right.

Im definitely gpnna read some Fables cpmics now.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
:ohhh: Lost dimension drops next week? Gotta cop that been checking for this game for a min looks dope.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've been addicted to Flame Over lately. It's a firefighter game with procedurally generated levels. Tough as nails, but it's really fun once you get the hang of it.