The PS Vita Thread

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Tales of Hearts R is totally worth the $19.99 it cost right now on PSN. Especially if you like JRPGs and or Tales games. It looks nice on my PSTV. Haven't actually played it on the Vita yet but I might take my Vita to work to continue the playthrough tomorrow.

I guess I'm copping...
I need to finish up ys:oath of felghana on psp before I start it tho

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Which Persona? 4 Golden??

:patrice;
Breh I'm over 10 hours in bout to rescue this jock that's clearly struggling with bein a homo :lolbron:

My point is I'm still not really engrossed in this plot or characters yet. It seems I goes days at a time building social links etc. but I need some carrot on a stick to keep me going.

I need more plot details unveiled at a steadier pace I guess :manny: It seems like since the last dungeon it's taken hours of social link building to get to the next. Yea I spent a couple days grinding to kill my boredom but game's just not pullin me in like I want.

Maybe it's just me, will keep trying but the games just moving at a snails pace to me.

It's polished and all, the characters are well written, it's pretty fun to play. I've had fun fusing personas and leveling them too. Combats fun and has a big emphasis on status effects and buffs which is cool.

I'll keep trying and see if it wins me over.

I was actually having more fun with Devil Survivor on 3DS this many hours in.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i've been hitting Freedom Wars heavy lately

:wow: man I love it.

attach myself to the side of a wall and just start firing off. I love the Thorn man.

just reached Code 5

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been hitting Freedom Wars heavy lately

:wow: man I love it.

attach myself to the side of a wall and just start firing off. I love the Thorn man.

just reached Code 5
I only wish they supported it with more DLC and that the music was a little better. Had to mute it after a while.

Speaking of music...

I'm dying for a Gravity Rush 2 announcement/ updaate. I can't be the only one who loved that game dearly:noah:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man this Code 7(available in the Code 6 list tho) mission is too much for me right now:damn:

too many bosses not enough time:wow: I got to the last one with half health left but ran out of time.:sadcam:

fastest 45 minutes ever.